THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 31, 2006, 3:28am   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best hand I played in a while...

Playing at a 5/10 nl on the button with 1250 chips (I am down about $400 for the night), and holding Ah Ad. A Lag (borderline maniac) in MP raises to 45 in MP I call and the BB an ultra tight also calls (surprised me he usally reraises from the button or folds with this kind of action if in front of him). Both players have me covered by about $300.

Flop As 10c 8d

BB checks LAG bets $100 I raise to $500 I know BB is going to fold unless he has TT or 88 if he has that he will reraise so nothing to be gained by smooth calling, and trying to suck him in. BB rerisess AI, I stare at him and say damn it I was hoping you missed, becasue I knew he had nothing pointing to the LAG. Lag winks at me and says oh I got somthing and moves his chips in, I Insta call, and see the BB 10's and LAG's 8's. Turn and river were blanks.

Quick question, there is no way for the BB to get away from his hand, but could anyone here laid down 88?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 31, 2006, 5:20am   #2
silu_nz
Doyle Look-alike

silu_nz

Wow! I think I have never layed down a flopped set in my life. Set over set is rare so set over set over set must be preeeeety rare.
silu_nz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 7:32am   #3
mattjgallo
Flop Artist

mattjgallo
Send a message via ICQ to mattjgallo Send a message via AIM to mattjgallo Send a message via MSN to mattjgallo

Yeh, the chips were going in here no doubt - everyone who plays a pair is ultimately looking to hit their set on the flop. When it comes it's going to be mighty hard to get away from it! I don't think even the pros would be able to read someone enough to put them on a higher set here.

Nicely played though to get two people into it - the BB could have folded if you raised preflop.
mattjgallo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:30pm   #4
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

I would agree 95% of the time, but that BB is a very tight player for him to cold call a raise and a call, then move AI over a bet and a raise, I may of been able to lay down my 8s there. 10 10 or 88 is the only hand the BB could of played like this, since 88 is taken that leaves 10 10. The BB was going broke he got cold decked and the way I played it left him no exit hatches.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote