THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > Strategy > Beginners' Corner

Old Sep 07, 2006, 7:41pm   #11
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

I the flop bet big 1.5 times the pot dont worry about pussy footing around down here hell you could just move in you will get more callers then you think. I woud over bet the pot then move in on the turn.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 08, 2006, 3:23pm   #12
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Not that you should listen to me the way my game seems to be lately, but this is a discussion, and if I am completely on crack the besterested players here will correct me.

With the flop the way it is, instictively without knowing the table, I would simply put out the same bet that everyone else called with in the first place.

A typical table will almost have everyone call the same bet they put in the first place with a flop like that. The mindset seems to be that the flop "didn't count" for the cards they were hoping when it comes mostly rags.

Then from there, hopefully someone hits the card they were looking for, and proceed from the action.

Seems to work well for me anyways.....
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2006, 3:36pm   #13
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
I the flop bet big 1.5 times the pot dont worry about pussy footing around down here hell you could just move in you will get more callers then you think. I woud over bet the pot then move in on the turn.
I have been score Ace.

According to my tally on the hands you comment on, you advise or semi-advise an all in 91.8% of the time.

When I feel a push is appropriate, you agree with me 100% of the time.

When I do not feel a push is appropriate, you disagree with me 100% of the time.

I have a read on you.

I'll play you HU for a nickle.

jt

ps. per the OP, at this level you should be raising pre-flop any decent you play, 3-5bb, including small pockets, suited aces, and suited connectors, from any position

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2006, 9:39pm   #14
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytrick View Post
I have been score Ace.

According to my tally on the hands you comment on, you advise or semi-advise an all in 91.8% of the time.

When I feel a push is appropriate, you agree with me 100% of the time.

When I do not feel a push is appropriate, you disagree with me 100% of the time.

I have a read on you.

I'll play you HU for a nickle.

jt

ps. per the OP, at this level you should be raising pre-flop any decent you play, 3-5bb, including small pockets, suited aces, and suited connectors, from any position

You are correct in your read (I will wear the felt out in front of my seat), but these questions are about micro limit poker, people here like to gamble. If you over bet the pot you will get callers. In NL hold'em you want to win big pots, it helps to have big hands. So when you get a big hand you want a big pot. Overbetting will get you the result you want. As you move up limits you will have to use different techniques to accomplish this, but down here it is simple make big bet others players call big bet = big pot.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote