THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 17, 2006, 5:04am   #1
CesareBorgea
River Rat

CesareBorgea is on a distinguished road
Default Check Your Bets?

Hi. I'm new to this great forum and am just getting started with internet poker. I registered with check your bets, but I'm not quite sure how to use it. Does one manually enter information at the beginning and end of on-line sessions? Or, does the software "magically" eavesdrop at your table and keep track of things. I'm playing at PokerRoom, and they offer some stats right at their sight. Am just kind of "scratching the surface" with that, but the check your bets seems to be a popular way of tracking one's play. I think the check you bets directions are a little lacking, or my intellect is a little lacking. And do not come looking for me at PR, thinking I'm a fish, even though I probably am one....for now. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
CesareBorgea est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 17, 2006, 6:25am   #2
oooldmoney
Fish

oooldmoney is on a distinguished road

I've been using check your bets for a few months and find it very easy and useful.

Each time you play a new game you are prompted to enter the following info: game location (Party, Stars, etc.), the type of game, and your buy-in amount....it only takes a few seconds.

WHen you are finished a game you enter the amount of money with which you left the table. Simple as that.
oooldmoney est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2006, 1:45pm   #3
CesareBorgea
River Rat

CesareBorgea is on a distinguished road

So you go to the poker sight, get in a game, and then go to Check your Bets, and enter the information, then ge back to the game to start playing? Sorry to be such a dolt about this. Obviously, I'm slightly internet challanged.
CesareBorgea est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2006, 4:19pm   #4
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

All it does is keep track of your profit for each session you play. If your normal game is $1/$2 Limit, then you click on Games and enter the information for Ring, Shorthand or Longhand, Limit, 1/2 and it will save the info. You also have to click on Locations and enter where you will be playing. When you go to start a session of 1/2 limit, click on Enter Data and Start New Session. You choose 1/2 Limit from the list, as well as the site you are playing on, and enter what you bought in for. When you are done, you hit End and enter what you cashed out with.

That's it. The system will then keep detailed stats of your $/hr, BB/hr, best game, worst game, all kinds of cool charts, etc.

Also, there is a dedicated help forum for CYB. Check Your Bets Forum
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote