THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 21, 2006, 10:24pm   #11
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

I have had a number of hands in which I have used Disconnect Protection for the right reasons. But keep in mind that I normally play Limit and the site I play at does not offer All-in Protections for NL tables. Having that protection has probably helped me save about $750 over the last few months so I am glad to have it. Although I do run into a cheater doing the same thing you mentioned earlier every once in a while.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 23, 2006, 1:23pm   #12
chrisavo
Brunson

chrisavo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbu3116 View Post
I have had a number of hands in which I have used Disconnect Protection for the right reasons. But keep in mind that I normally play Limit and the site I play at does not offer All-in Protections for NL tables. Having that protection has probably helped me save about $750 over the last few months so I am glad to have it. Although I do run into a cheater doing the same thing you mentioned earlier every once in a while.
How does doing it less often make it okay??
chrisavo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 8:40pm   #13
whalemangler
Doyle Look-alike

whalemangler

He probably means he used it the way it was intended, that his disconnect was beyond his control(crash, internet clog). He would have lost alot of money had he been folded for not responding.
whalemangler est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 9:07pm   #14
XA_kid
The Doyle

XA_kid is on a distinguished road

I think that having the protection is a double edged sword. I've lost a few pots at Full Tilt because my wireless would crap out and their time bank is so short that when I reconnect I have folded. However, I don't have to deal with wankers who abuse the system. I'm glad that Party has ways of disabling this for reported cheaters.