THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 22, 2006, 8:40pm   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fold Call Raise...

Game a 2/5 nl 200 buy in

Lag/ carzy is villian- He has doubled up with 99 vs AK on a A 9 6 flop
He has moved in PF with AK saw it when he showed and JJ folded face up. Also won a big pot when he hit a gut shot on the river (he also had a flush draw) in a three way pot got both other players to go AI.

Hero has 470
Villian much more 1000 at least
Hero 10c 10s
Hero bets 20 pf and is called by SB & BB (Villian)

pot $60

flop- 9c 6s 2c

SB & BB checks

Hero bets $35
SB folds
Villian raises to $100
Hero calls

Pot 260

turn 9s

Villain bets $150
Hero calls

Pot 560

River 9d

Villian bets 200 (after asking how much hero has left)

Hero calls...

At what point if any do you fold or raise?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 22, 2006, 10:35pm   #2
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

It is very possible that you got extremely lucky on the river. That 3rd 9 may have killed the set that he may have flopped. He may have a nine as well. I reraise on the flop and dump if he goes over me. He would raise with a set on the flop due to the flush possibility. So that is what I would do and get out if he goes back over the top.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 2:54am   #3
Wade
Brunson

Wade

So Acehole did you beat him with 95o?
Wade est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 3:01am   #4
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
So Acehole did you beat him with 95o?

I was the villian I had A9..

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Sep 19, 2006, 3:29am   #5
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

I just shake my head at you.

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 8:32pm   #6
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

your a bad, bad man. I salute you!
Old Sep 20, 2006, 2:54am   #7
acehole_76

lol it was a real hand, but it was at Bellagio's $600 buy in table, pot was worth over $4500. Didnt want he money to affect opinions, but I really didnt get any on this hand.

Kc
Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:50pm   #8
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

I'm pretty sure I'd repop the aggressive villain on the flop. If he moved with AK preflop shouldn't he move with JJ+ same? Therefore I put him on a marginal hand on the flop. As for the big raise, I'm assuming he called with draws on that other hand where he hit his gutshot (I assume that since he got to the river with 3 people still in the pot).

We don't wanna get too hasty with just an overpair on this flop, but aggression needs to be called on and a reraise to $250 or so should be sufficient enough to get him to fold his marginal hand or worse reraise with his set.

As for the real hand you're a sick sick man.

An argument could be made for folding to the flop, but honestly, who plays a set that fast on a dry board?
Old Sep 22, 2006, 12:46am   #9
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
I'm pretty sure I'd repop the aggressive villain on the flop. If he moved with AK preflop shouldn't he move with JJ+ same? Therefore I put him on a marginal hand on the flop. As for the big raise, I'm assuming he called with draws on that other hand where he hit his gutshot (I assume that since he got to the river with 3 people still in the pot).

We don't wanna get too hasty with just an overpair on this flop, but aggression needs to be called on and a reraise to $250 or so should be sufficient enough to get him to fold his marginal hand or worse reraise with his set.

As for the real hand you're a sick sick man.

An argument could be made for folding to the flop, but honestly, who plays a set that fast on a dry board?
What just becasue I was 989 to 1 to stacking him I am sick?

Kc
Old Sep 22, 2006, 12:53am   #10
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

I have no further comments for you and your runner runner quads.

You're like a living bad beat.