THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 14, 2006, 9:14pm   #1
rickey
Doyle Look-alike

rickey
Default "Shipping it back."

So I was watching some 2000NL 6-max today and saw something strange.

UTG+1 open pushes. CO calls. UTG+1 flips over Ah9h and CO flips over QQ. UTG+1 ends up wiining the hand on the river, made a J high straight. In the chat box UTG+1 says "shipping it back to you", "pushed the wrong button". Then a few lines later, UTG+1 types "just sent half of it back". WTF? He sent it back!!!
rickey est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 14, 2006, 9:33pm   #2
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickey View Post
So I was watching some 2000NL 6-max today and saw something strange.

UTG+1 open pushes. CO calls. UTG+1 flips over Ah9h and CO flips over QQ. UTG+1 ends up wiining the hand on the river, made a J high straight. In the chat box UTG+1 says "shipping it back to you", "pushed the wrong button". Then a few lines later, UTG+1 types "just sent half of it back". WTF? He sent it back!!!
Damn. I wish the $400nl tables had such 'ethics' about ridiculous occurences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2006, 2:53pm   #3
SoGDsimple
Flop Artist

SoGDsimple is on a distinguished road
Default interesting

Have not the clue, No body said you have to be good to play poker. You just got to have the $$$. I have seen crazy stuff like that, but only on rare occasion. Where did you see this may I ask?
Old Nov 15, 2006, 3:14pm   #4
rickey
Doyle Look-alike

rickey

I saw it on Full Tilt.
rickey est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2006, 6:05pm   #5
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

For most of us, including myself, making money is why we play the game. To some others who have plenty of dough, the money is how they keep score. If the game was live, then hitting the wrong button by mistake wouldn't happen. These guys must have known each other and so rectified a freak occurence, or were playing by some very strange bad-beat criteria.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote