THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 07, 2007, 11:01pm   #21
Bokunori
Grinder

Bokunori

Those that critique critics of those that critique plays that worked so well are moronic. I hope to god that made sense.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 09, 2007, 4:02am   #22
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Well Molinero I don't disagree with your last post about the fighting on this site but it's hard to avoid when no matter what I write someone chimes in to "not listen to this moron" or something equivalent. It's like I have a target on my back. Anyone else that may post an opinion that isn't exactly ABC poker advice isn't crucified just because of who they are. I surmise it's because I have stood up for myself against the know-it-alls. I apologize if I misconstrued your previous statement from a page ago.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote