THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 01, 2007, 11:42am   #1
AK47
Brunson

AK47
Default Mikrolimit-6MaxNL-Strategy

Hi!

I played a lot of NL20 in the last weeks and am doing quite well. But i am not quite sure which strategy will bring me the most profit in the long run. I have watched very many 6max videos and the majority of the people are playing a "tight out of position/ loose aggressive in postion" type of game, like they teach at cardrunners. I dont really know if you should play that way at NL20 because people will give you absolutly no credit for a hand. Is a typical TAG-game the best at these stakes ? How can you use your position to your advantage? Should I cbet much less than if i am playing against better opponents? Its really hard playing loose aggresive on the Button and Cutoff if the villians call raises and cbets with really marginal hands. Often you wake up with QTs, KJo, etc on the button with 2 or 3 limpers. I have the advantage of position but I dont really like raising to 6-7 BBs in this situation, because my cbets dont really work after the flop even if my opponents only have a gutshot-draw.

Do you think a winrate of 10ptbb/100 is possible at NL20 (ipoker) 6tabling in the longrun?
Those players are so bad

Thanks a lot
AK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 01, 2007, 11:52am   #2
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
Hi!

I played a lot of NL20 in the last weeks and am doing quite well. But i am not quite sure which strategy will bring me the most profit in the long run. I have watched very many 6max videos and the majority of the people are playing a "tight out of position/ loose aggressive in postion" type of game, like they teach at cardrunners. I dont really know if you should play that way at NL20 because people will give you absolutly no credit for a hand. Is a typical TAG-game the best at these stakes ? How can you use your position to your advantage? Should I cbet much less than if i am playing against better opponents? Its really hard playing loose aggresive on the Button and Cutoff if the villians call raises and cbets with really marginal hands. Often you wake up with QTs, KJo, etc on the button with 2 or 3 limpers. I have the advantage of position but I dont really like raising to 6-7 BBs in this situation, because my cbets dont really work after the flop even if my opponents only have a gutshot-draw.

Do you think a winrate of 10ptbb/100 is possible at NL20 (ipoker) 6tabling in the longrun?
Those players are so bad

Thanks a lot
Very obtainable and maintainable, in fact a top notch player could probably make 15BB/100 consistantly.