German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Feb 18, 2007, 11:55pm   #11
Bokunori
Grinder

Bokunori

Quote:
Originally Posted by staphros View Post
Skeptix would have raised that Q9 up if it was a FT.

From watching a few he puts on constant pressure - doesn't really matter all the time what hand he holds. He seems to go off opponents style stack and position then when favorable plays A2C* very aggressively.

*maybe not any 2 but hands that will only be a 65/35 underdog against overpairs etc.

I agree with the people here fold the Q9 or raise it (i'd go with fold). Q9 doesn't play THAT well multiway. QJs or JTs would be a diffrent story.
Wrongo. The short stack limping UTG should discourage a raise here, but the 2 limpers also somewhat encourages a limp. If he plays a marginal hand, like top pr. to the Q carefully, he shouldnt lose too many chips if he has a losing hand, but stands to win a big pot against 4 players likely to hit something, 3 of them that can pay him off with 20 BB or more, if he hits big, just bad luck that his opponent hit in a good way with the Str8 flush draw. Chalk this one up to "If it wasn't for luck, id win every one."

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!