THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 07, 2007, 12:46am   #1
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Card Protectors...

What do you guys use for a card protector in live games?

If not an active chip then I use a large coin with all of the electrical formulas etched on it. When people can't make sense of it I tell them they are the formulas for calculating odds. This throws them for a loop, them thinking like anyone actually calculates those numbers.

What not to use:
----------------

I once used a fun-sized Halloween box of the candy 'Hot Tomales" as a card protector. The fat kid next to me kept asking me where I got them and if I had any more. When I told him it was my only box he asked me if he could have them because he loved them so much. I said when I was done using them he could have them.

After the first break in the tournament I noticed my box of Hot Tomales was empty. I made the fat kid show me his teeth, which were full of red candy gel. He said, "well, you weren't using them."
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 07, 2007, 1:25am   #2
theonlythree
aka 3

theonlythree is on a distinguished road

I hate card protectors and I don't use them.
Old Mar 07, 2007, 2:00am   #3
b7402j
Doyle Look-alike

b7402j is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to b7402j

"Live" I will use chips to help keep track of the pot. Example, if I am in a pot and call a raise to 10.00 with three players seeing the flop, I will put three whites on my cards to help me remember pot size, since the chips are mixed up by the dealer. Not perfect, but I spend too much attention following the players and too little on the pot>>>>spoiled by online play.

Ps. LOL
b7402j est déconnecté   Reply With Quote