THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 03, 2007, 6:48am   #11
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustlr View Post
LoL. KC is not a female. And if you want to play, I can arrange that. Might be fun to watch.
I just remember referring to KC and a male and getting corrected by someone saying KC is a female.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 04, 2007, 5:39pm   #12
miser
Grinder

miser is on a distinguished road

And these:

aseyer
manutdfan1
Gcuss
Old Mar 07, 2007, 5:25pm   #13
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Captain America wtf is that about....
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2007, 5:41pm   #14
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

I miss..

Killcrazy
Northview
Kazz

Although not RIP from the site but from the english part of it

Xenthebrain
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2007, 7:56pm   #15
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Talking about gone ... where is Cbone?
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2007, 9:45pm   #16
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Yeah good point Moli.... just outta the blue disappeared!
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 6:27pm   #17
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm starting to get worried ... doesn't anyone know where CBone is? He hasn't been on for almost a month. Do you know where he is, Gerrit?
Old Mar 12, 2007, 6:36pm   #18
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

Where do all these people go? P5? 2+2? has anyone announced that they are leaving or are they just disapearing?

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 6:39pm   #19
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinero View Post
I'm starting to get worried ... doesn't anyone know where CBone is? He hasn't been on for almost a month. Do you know where he is, Gerrit?
The only thing that I know is, that its not the first time he disappeard for some weeks without saying a word before. But I have no clue where he is at and 2mM is clueless also.
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 6:41pm   #20
Molinero
Looking at You

I think most of the guys that left announced that they would - just like JT. Others announced that they would leave but they are still here which I think is nice (eg. Acehole and Boomer).

Now Cbone on the other hand didn't announce anything - he just disappeared a month ago.

Gerrit: hmmm I hope he'll be back soon.