THE FORUMS


German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 13, 2007, 2:21am   #1
KHSPoker21
Pirate
 
KHSPoker21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bluff Inducing Check of DOOM
Posts: 3,325
Reputation: 521
KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21
Default 2007 Coolers

Here's mine for the year so far

PokerStars Game #8873320126: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/03/12 - 20:37:54 (ET)
Table 'Melete' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Kwan Li ($146.05 in chips)
Seat 2: mmmbillski ($148.70 in chips)
Seat 4: AngeL_fH ($149.05 in chips)
Seat 6: MuckeDBoY ($278.75 in chips)
mmmbillski: posts small blind $0.50
AngeL_fH: posts big blind $1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Kwan Li [Qc Qd]
MuckeDBoY: folds
Kwan Li: raises $3 to $4
mmmbillski: raises $9 to $13
AngeL_fH: folds
Kwan Li: calls $9
*** FLOP *** [Qs 5d 5h]
mmmbillski: bets $18
Kwan Li: raises $22 to $40
mmmbillski: raises $95.70 to $135.70 and is all-in
Kwan Li: calls $93.05 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [Qs 5d 5h] [Td]
*** RIVER *** [Qs 5d 5h Td] [Jh]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
mmmbillski: shows [5c 5s] (four of a kind, Fives)
Kwan Li: mucks hand
mmmbillski collected $291.10 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $293.10 | Rake $2
Board [Qs 5d 5h Td Jh]
Seat 1: Kwan Li (button) mucked [Qc Qd]
Seat 2: mmmbillski (small blind) showed [5c 5s] and won ($291.10) with four of a kind, Fives
Seat 4: AngeL_fH (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: MuckeDBoY folded before Flop (didn't bet)
KHSPoker21 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 13, 2007, 2:23am   #2
TWLLM
100
 
TWLLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,271
Reputation: 957
TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
Here's mine for the year so far

PokerStars Game #8873320126: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/03/12 - 20:37:54 (ET)
Table 'Melete' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Kwan Li ($146.05 in chips)
Seat 2: mmmbillski ($148.70 in chips)
Seat 4: AngeL_fH ($149.05 in chips)
Seat 6: MuckeDBoY ($278.75 in chips)
mmmbillski: posts small blind $0.50
AngeL_fH: posts big blind $1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Kwan Li [Qc Qd]
MuckeDBoY: folds
Kwan Li: raises $3 to $4
mmmbillski: raises $9 to $13
AngeL_fH: folds
Kwan Li: calls $9
*** FLOP *** [Qs 5d 5h]
mmmbillski: bets $18
Kwan Li: raises $22 to $40
mmmbillski: raises $95.70 to $135.70 and is all-in
Kwan Li: calls $93.05 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [Qs 5d 5h] [Td]
*** RIVER *** [Qs 5d 5h Td] [Jh]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
mmmbillski: shows [5c 5s] (four of a kind, Fives)
Kwan Li: mucks hand
mmmbillski collected $291.10 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $293.10 | Rake $2
Board [Qs 5d 5h Td Jh]
Seat 1: Kwan Li (button) mucked [Qc Qd]
Seat 2: mmmbillski (small blind) showed [5c 5s] and won ($291.10) with four of a kind, Fives
Seat 4: AngeL_fH (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: MuckeDBoY folded before Flop (didn't bet)
DAMN that's bad. I know that feeling.
__________________
If I were Vietnamese my name would be Kno Nguyen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 4:53pm   #3
DoubleU
Calling station #1
 
DoubleU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Representing the idiocy of today
Posts: 4,571
Reputation: 3735
DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Ugly.
__________________
AFPP Member

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 5:33pm   #4
Icebreaker16
Doyle Look-alike
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Indian Burial Ground
Posts: 373
Reputation: 0
Icebreaker16
Send a message via AIM to Icebreaker16
Default

the best part of seeing a cooler... it knowin that when he reraised you. You got a little excited. If your were wearing you tin foil hat this would have never happen.

J/P .... Tough beat.
Icebreaker16 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 8:52pm   #5
KHSPoker21
Pirate
 
KHSPoker21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bluff Inducing Check of DOOM
Posts: 3,325
Reputation: 521
KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21
Default

Come on I know all of you have ones too. It's a shame pokerstars doesn't have a bad beat jackpot.
KHSPoker21 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 9:08pm   #6
silu_nz
Doyle Look-alike
 
silu_nz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 354
Reputation: 0
silu_nz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
Come on I know all of you have ones too. It's a shame pokerstars doesn't have a bad beat jackpot.
You would need Quads 8higher to be beaten to qualify for those anyway.
silu_nz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 9:10pm   #7
KHSPoker21
Pirate
 
KHSPoker21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bluff Inducing Check of DOOM
Posts: 3,325
Reputation: 521
KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silu_nz View Post
You would need Quads 8higher to be beaten to qualify for those anyway.
Well if that's not incredibely lame.
KHSPoker21 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 10:33pm   #8
martyjon
River Rat
 
martyjon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21
Reputation: 10
martyjon is on a distinguished road
Default

Ouch man that sucks, I have recently had a huge run of bad beats low limit thankfully ill take a look at my hand histories and see if i can find a howler
__________________
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents. ~Lou Krieger
martyjon est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2007, 9:25am   #9
DoubleU
Calling station #1
 
DoubleU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Representing the idiocy of today
Posts: 4,571
Reputation: 3735
DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute
Default

In light of recent developments, are fabricated hand histories allowed in here?
__________________
AFPP Member

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38pm. vBulletin 3.7.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.