THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 11, 2007, 8:36pm   #1
gizzardio
Fish

gizzardio is on a distinguished road
Default Interpoker - Ripoff

I recently joined Interpoker using Neteller for my money transfer. Never using them again. It cost me £2 to deposit £30 and £3 credit card fee. So that's £5 down before i've even started playing. Then Interpoker charge $1 to withdraw to Neteller then there's a further £1 to withdrawn from there. So that's a total of £6.50 just to play with £30 at this site. They also advertise Switch card transactions to us UK customers which are not actually available! Total con. DO NOT JOIN unless you can be sure of the fees.
gizzardio est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:18am   #2
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Would the fees be the same if you deposited $300? Then 6.50 isn't so much. It sounds like you were the victim of your own failure to read the fine print and now want to find an outlet to bash those that supposedly "ripped you off." You are correct when you say be sure of the fees.

Welcome to the forum. Will you be staying long?
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:36pm   #3
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

I deposited straight from a card (yay UK) so I got hit with the cash transaction fee, £3 or something, which is fine but since I was playing in $ (Why on earth would you play in £ and pay twice as much rake especailly with a £30 bankroll!!) if there was a transaction fee I didn't notice it.

I cashed out a cheque recently and there was a $1 fee for mailing it to me...again 50p to cash out a £260 cheque (since you can get a ££ cheque even if you play in $$$ like Stars which is awesome by the way....saves £10 on converting the darn thing) which I'm totally fine with.

Given I got $250 in bonus from the site I'll take the $7 or whatever I paid in transaction fees, $6 of which was to my credit card company anyway. I haven't used Neteller for a while and doubt I will. I don't like the idea of my cash being seized because of a knee-jerk government reaction.

I think in this situation you just made a couple of bad decisions. There's no reason to deposit less than $150 into Interpoker or you miss the full bonus and there's no point in playing in £ or Euros at all. You just pay more rake.

Equivalent Games

$10/$20 Limit - Rake Cap $3
£5/£10 Limit - Rake Cap £3

Ummmmm nope, not seeing it.

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Last edited by Boomer2k6; Jun 12, 2007 at 12:39pm.
Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 2:06pm   #4
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer2k6 View Post
there's no point in playing in £ or Euros at all. You just pay more rake.

Equivalent Games

$10/$20 Limit - Rake Cap $3
£5/£10 Limit - Rake Cap £3

Ummmmm nope, not seeing it.
Games with high rake/fees tend to be softer because sharks avoid them.
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 3:40pm   #5
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

I don't think ANY games, especailly at Limit, is worth paying a potential $6 in rake for online.

Anyway the low fixed limit games on Crypto suck in comparison to other sites. it's hard enough to beat the rake as it is.

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2007, 11:15pm   #6
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Yes, interpoker sucks royally; but crypto sites have easy on the eyes software; they have soft games and are honest. If you played their using poker tracker you could also complain that they have some of the highest rakes in poker! Just don't play crypto sites without rakeback and the full first time deposit bonus and their loyalty bonus.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote