THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 27, 2007, 1:04am   #1
Wuelwer
Flop Artist

Wuelwer is on a distinguished road
Default crazy hand

Today in a private tournament, there was the funniest hand ive ever seen. It went like this:

Two players were involved, let us say their names are Alex and Daniel. Alex had about 500 chips, Daniel a lot more, Blinds were 25/50. Alex raised preflop to 150, Daniel called, and the Flop came

Qs 4s 7s

Alex, first to act, thought for a while and finally bet 150 chips. Daniel, on the other hand, immediately raised to 500, putting Alex All-In. Alex began to count the bet and count his chips, thought for about 20 second like he had a tough decision, and finally said "Ok, i'll call". He flipped over his cards, showing As Js, and mentioned "Bamn - Ive got the Flush". Daniel seemed not to believe what he was seeing there, as he flipped over 5s 6s - also a Flush, shouting out something like "Noooooooooooooooooo !!!!!! ". Alex was smiling all the way. So we went on, dealing the almost meaningless Turn and River. But then, after the Turn was dealt, i couldnt stop laughing. It was a 3 of spades, giving Daniel the straight Flush and winning the pot. We had to disrupt the tournament for a few minutes cause everyone was unable to play on, only poor Alex was sitting there, saying not a single word, faced with a bad beat i havent seen anytime before.
Wuelwer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote