THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 06, 2007, 9:18pm   #31
holdemking
River Rat

holdemking is on a distinguished road

That's somewhat bad...but not even close to the worse that I've seen. To tell you the truth...I lost $3500 in one hand with QQ....so don't feel so bad. Not only that but the other player that called only had 7 8 suited which made it that much more digusting. I raised $500 before the flop in a 10-25 NL game and this guy calls with 7 8 spades. The flop comes 2 6 J with two spades...so I pushed all in to avoid seeing any more cards. The bird calls $3000 on a draw and hits his spade right away on the turn. Now that's sick!!
holdemking est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 07, 2007, 4:02am   #32
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

So you lost 1.5 stack with QQ ? Pretty incredible. DO you have any proof ?
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 07, 2007, 7:11am   #33
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemking View Post
That's somewhat bad...but not even close to the worse that I've seen. To tell you the truth...I lost $3500 in one hand with QQ....so don't feel so bad. Not only that but the other player that called only had 7 8 suited which made it that much more digusting. I raised $500 before the flop in a 10-25 NL game and this guy calls with 7 8 spades. The flop comes 2 6 J with two spades...so I pushed all in to avoid seeing any more cards. The bird calls $3000 on a draw and hits his spade right away on the turn. Now that's sick!!
Wow you lost an overpair against a flush draw with 2 cards to come? Sick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 07, 2007, 7:41am   #34
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

yeah.... your opponent had more than one out. no sympathy
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2007, 4:59pm   #35
Blade
Flop Artist

Blade

MikeAK47 plays for toothpicks, matchsticks and peanuts. Ignore him indeed.
Blade est déconnecté   Reply With Quote