THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Jul 11, 2007, 11:09am   #11
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

You play should make posts about how lucky you are that you are positive playing like this all the time.
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 11, 2007, 11:52am   #12
ChilloutNoob
wat

ChilloutNoob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoto View Post
Oh Man, you just dont get it, just realize your Leaks are so bad. And you still complain about running bad ... gfy and learn the Basics of the Game.

The Push is so bad, which Hand do you want you to call that you got beat (no Flips)?

go fuck yourself i dont want any hand to call here obviously
jayhawkhoops: you're a remarkably talented player, ChilloutNoob. i wish you weren't so rude ... but maybe if i was as good as you, i'd be doing the same. it must be fun knowing that you're better than anybody else at the table, so i really can't blame you
ChilloutNoob est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2007, 1:49pm   #13
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

What were you thinking?
Old Jul 11, 2007, 1:57pm   #14
jimmydeadace
Doyle Look-alike

jimmydeadace is on a distinguished road

In fairness it's really not justice, that poor guys probably on some forum now saying omg how the hell could he play that? What sort of donk pushes all in after there was a raise of 4xbb and 2 callers with AK. This sites rigged!
jimmydeadace est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2007, 1:59pm   #15
ChilloutNoob
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbu3116 View Post
What were you thinking?
guess

Quote:
In fairness it's really not justice, that poor guys probably on some forum now saying omg how the hell could he play that? What sort of donk pushes all in after there was a raise of 4xbb and 2 callers with AK. This sites rigged!
he is from ps.de he deserves it
jayhawkhoops: you're a remarkably talented player, ChilloutNoob. i wish you weren't so rude ... but maybe if i was as good as you, i'd be doing the same. it must be fun knowing that you're better than anybody else at the table, so i really can't blame you
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:00pm   #16
Doza
<=Wannabe maniac=>

Doza is on a distinguished road

Rigggeeeedddd!!!!! I just lost 5 buyins today...only 2 more till i have to go down to nl25
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:02pm   #17
ChilloutNoob
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doza View Post
Rigggeeeedddd!!!!! I just lost 5 buyins today...only 2 more till i have to go down to nl25
wrong thread. please post this in the hcayhaychaycyahyachyayacyach - thread
Old Jul 12, 2007, 8:49pm   #18
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

seems like you take NL TAP as the holy book

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2007, 8:50pm   #19
ChilloutNoob
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
seems like you take NL TAP as the holy book
i dont remember what was written in nl tap, only that i should push the nuts on the river. thats it
Old Jul 14, 2007, 9:37pm   #20
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

well it says that pushing AK after a raise and several callers is probably the best play in that situation.

the reasoning was that most times everybody will fold, and you win a nice pot for free. and in case someone calls you are mostly flipping with QQ or JJ and are even sometimes ahead of AQ. AA and KK should not be a concern because the callers would raise instead and you already have one A and K. so you are only screwed when the first raise has AA or KK, but the times you win a fairly sized pot for free compensates that.

I agree with this, but its very dependent on stack sizes. shoving a full buyin into a 14BB pot is not so good. Its more like shoving 100BB into a 30-40BB pot. that would then apply to live games, where the raises are often 10 times the BB.

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote