Blade
Flop Artist

Blade
Default Mmm...Bubbly!

Ac 10c vs 33

Flop Kc Qc 7c
Turn 7d
River 3h

Cut me down from 4.5K to 800 chips, just missed the pay out on the MTT because of this hand. Hahah. With 800 left, A Q off suit all in. Missed.
Blade est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 21, 2007, 12:03pm   #2
Alfa33
Doyle Look-alike

Alfa33 is a jewel in the roughAlfa33 is a jewel in the roughAlfa33 is a jewel in the rough

ouch.. that really hurts..
Alfa33 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2007, 9:19pm   #3
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I am guessing you went all-in pre-flop? Otherwise threes wouldn't have called you (or shouldn't anyway). Going all-in like that takes away the opponents option to fold when he misses his trips.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2007, 9:42pm   #4
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

You lost a race near the bubble of an MTT. Pretty standard.
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 4:33am   #5
Blade
Flop Artist

Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
I am guessing you went all-in pre-flop? Otherwise threes wouldn't have called you (or shouldn't anyway). Going all-in like that takes away the opponents option to fold when he misses his trips.
Yeah, this is true. Usually I will make a huge bet then bet the rest after the flop(as long as it's doesn't look too intimitating). He went all in, I was the big blind and called him. Pretty standard, but after the flop I thought I had him, when the board paired I knew I was fucked, and the river proved it.

Latest one, also pretty standard. Running 10th in a MTT, 30 left. AK allin, everyone folds except the big blind. His stack matchs mine. Pocket aces! No chance.
Blade est déconnecté   Reply With Quote