THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Aug 07, 2007, 3:31pm   #41
Notjitsu
Professional

Notjitsu will become famous soon enoughNotjitsu will become famous soon enough

Omfzg!!!! You Wer Winin In Yer Lif So U Lusin 11 Buyins Doznet Couwnt! Admit U R Sooper Lucki And I Ma Most Unluky Ever Now Befor I Start Too Cry!
Notjitsu est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 07, 2007, 5:01pm   #42
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

noooooo you didnt lose 11 buyins, you lost 4 buyins !!!!!
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2007, 1:28am   #43
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

hmm today I first won 2 buyins then won 4.5 more buyins. does that count as a 6.5 buyin upswing??

and a $54 tournament ticket expired, does that count as a downswing?

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2007, 8:16am   #44
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
and a $54 tournament ticket expired, does that count as a downswing?
More stupidity or mismanagement...
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2007, 1:02pm   #45
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Sweet mother of mergertoid (sp)...... it only counts as a 4 buyin loss?? WTF?? OMG???

okay admittedly I am lacking sleep... not enough coffee.. and it is the morning.. all 3 = pissy/grumpy mood for me but HOLY FLANGE!!! srl-isly that makes sense to you?

So if over a few days/months/years you are a winning player consistantly and then you lose 4 buyins does that mean you never really lost it because before that you won the money over the last few days/months/years???

The SIMPLE point is that he lost 11 buyins in a row...... you would all be rallying around shads if he neglected to mention that he won 7 previously.....

The problem with shads is that he gives all the details, much like he does when he is posting to help...

The problem with many here is that they zero in typcaily on the less important detail and miss the point of the the OP reasoning for posting in the first place.

Someone asks for help... they get slammed for the spelling in the request or only comments about the part they state they only included for the whole story but had nothing to do with the understanding they were trying to gather...

Those of you who do this and aren't doing that well playing the game might want to pause and reflect here about how much you pay attention to detail because surely if you approach your game as you do reading posts in the forum and use the same logic just might have found that massive leak in your game you have been looking for...

Now excuse me for a second while I try and post on topic..

DAMN SHADS for you that hurts for sure considering how happy you have been with your HU play. Trying to be silver linning like, at least you only lost 2 buyins before realizing it was tilt that was now contributing to your downward direction.

Must be huge swings playing HU?? or is that just my perception of how it would be?

Stay cool bro you know eventually that demon in the pic will push the little green button again
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2007, 1:03pm   #46
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

PS.

Off to get more coffee...
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote