THE FORUMS


German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > German Forums > Poker Allgemein

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 18, 2007, 3:10pm   #11
Mike_Matusow
Professional
 
Mike_Matusow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,174
Reputation: 382
Mike_Matusow is just really niceMike_Matusow is just really niceMike_Matusow is just really niceMike_Matusow is just really nice
Default

dabei sind doch eigentlich die besseren Hände im Vorteil oder nicht?

steh da grad aufm Schlauch
__________________


Mike_Matusow est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 18, 2007, 3:32pm   #12
john_delay
underwhelmed
 
john_delay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: off topic
Posts: 14,842
Reputation: 33534
john_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond repute
Default

ja.
__________________
"Video games don’t affect kids. If pacman affected us as kids, we’d all be sitting in dark rooms swallowing pills while listening to repetitive music."
john_delay est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 4:21pm   #13
spalding25
4 betting KT for value
 
spalding25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,865
Reputation: 7278
spalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Nein sind sie nicht.
spalding25 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 4:44pm   #14
john_delay
underwhelmed
 
john_delay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: off topic
Posts: 14,842
Reputation: 33534
john_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond repute
Default

lol?
__________________
"Video games don’t affect kids. If pacman affected us as kids, we’d all be sitting in dark rooms swallowing pills while listening to repetitive music."
john_delay est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 5:06pm   #15
Gerrit2002
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,134
Reputation: 1211
Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of
Default

Keiner ist im Vorteil im Sinne des EV. Nimmt nur beiden Spielern Varianz raus!

Bsp.:
Spieler A ist 75% Favorit, Spieler B ist 25% (kein Splitpot möglich).

Ohne running twice hat Spieler A 25% Chance Minus zu machen, Spieler B 75%.
Mit running twice hat Spieler A ca. 6% Chance Minus zu machen, Spieler B ca. 56%.

Beide haben also ne kleinere Chance broke zu gehen, also alle Chips in der Mitte zu verlieren.

Dafür hat Spieler A statt 75% nur 56% Chance den ganzen Pot zu gewinnen (Rest split), Spieler B 6% statt 25%. Also ist auch die Chance alles zu gewinnen kleiner, dafür gibt es ja jetzt die Splitchance, die vorher nicht da war.


Also EV bleibt gleich, dafür weniger Varianz da man Siegchance aufgibt für Spiitchance, dafür aber auch seltener verliert....
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 5:37pm   #16
3jersey3
@ a fucking Grind
 
3jersey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,398
Reputation: 908
3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold3jersey3 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Matusow View Post
dabei sind doch eigentlich die besseren Hände im Vorteil oder nicht?

steh da grad aufm Schlauch
Quote:
ja
lol
__________________
Pokerfilme und Blog
3jersey3 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 2:06am. vBulletin 3.7.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.