awless
Grinder

awless has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Doyles room & US players

Any comments on this news?

http://www.4flush.com/gamblingnews/u...-tomorrow/344/
awless est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 20, 2007, 3:07pm   #2
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

I'm honestly not surprised, they were forced to switch because the network they were on was going to leave the US. At the same time they were trying to set up their own network so they can stay in the US.

I was confused because they made the switch but they still left the US even with their own network, maybe they weren't completely transferred yet.

It seems like they needed more time to become independent. I'm glad their back though and I'll be playing there.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 7:22pm   #3
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Anyone know which other microgaming sites are USA - OK?
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 7:26pm   #4
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

What happen for american who try to play on those sites ? Do they spot you by IP adress or something or is it just when you register and put the adress / country ?
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 11:54pm   #5
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

I am so disapointed, I just downlaoded the software and it has changed from what it used to be. Now it sucks, I hate to say I will not be playing at doyles room.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 2:53am   #6
Schrapp
Professional

Schrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond reputeSchrapp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
What happen for american who try to play on those sites ? Do they spot you by IP adress or something or is it just when you register and put the adress / country ?
i was in the US in january this year and tried to log into my titan poker account. i got an error message stating i couldn't play at my legal jurisdiction which was the US at that time obv, so yeah, i guess its the IP address
Old Oct 21, 2007, 7:03am   #7
jds2381
Professional

jds2381 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr blonde View Post
I am so disapointed, I just downlaoded the software and it has changed from what it used to be. Now it sucks, I hate to say I will not be playing at doyles room.

yeah i didnt check things out before depositing, now im withdrawing

jds2381 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote