THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 11, 2007, 4:54am   #511
queenie5
whore

queenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to queenie5 Send a message via Yahoo to queenie5

We didn't for this one.....

We made you waste some looks for your seer game. But it didn't matter once I was out voted on eating seed.....

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 11, 2007, 4:57am   #512
queenie5
whore

queenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the rough

Hey God! Why did you want to see the wolves discussion? That is what kept me from Pming during day. LOL Waits. You were a wolf with me...I think I know why. LOL
Old Nov 11, 2007, 5:08am   #513
KS_Perfection
Professional

KS_Perfection will become famous soon enough

Curiosity. I was really looking forward to seeing thinking once Seer was dead. Im not quite sure why Ace was killed.
KS_Perfection est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2007, 5:10am   #514
queenie5
whore

We couldn't add you to the pms yet. LOL i can send them too you.
Old Nov 11, 2007, 5:18am   #515
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

The problem with aces strategy is it left me out of the loop. If i had been in the loop I could have saved you the first night. I figured either you or Notjitsu was a wolf. When I saw you were eaten Notjitsu went to the top of my list (along with seed and ferg since I was out of the loop on how you knew they were 100%). I just wasted the save on myself, although I almost gave it to Notjitsu (since at that time I thought he was the villager and you the wolf).
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2007, 5:22am   #516
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Also I like playing a half/half style. I like posting strategy, but I am also a big character guy (played many a days on Star Wars Galaxies and Everquest). I think my going back and forth put some people off, but I am still going to be Queenie's bartender next game, if she will have me. It is on record here no matter if I am a wolf/angle/seer/villager I am still going to post some in character posts with queenie, since I like that part. I just am trying to have best of both worlds.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2007, 1:31pm   #517
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

Damn that sucks. Think i would have been able to make it deep. Being a wolf for the first time i basically tried to play the same style like last games, like making the same amount of posts and that stuff. I voted for Notjitsu on day 1, as he wont be hung on this day but he will probably get checked by the seer and be done on day 2 or 3. With this voting i was pretty much on the villager side for nearly everyone, except seed. Aceholes question confused me, so i decided to give a neutral answer, but i didnt recognise any code or this villie-thing, but i would have missed that as a villager too.
This night i wanted to eat seed or tjay. I had a strong feeling that tj could bee the angel and queenie said that too.
It could have been somthing like that:

eat tjay/someone else
hang timb (cause checked)
eat tjay (now for sure if not eaten night before)
hang queenie (checked)
eat khs (weee seer dead)

I think then it would have been very hard for the rest of the village to pick up on me.
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2007, 2:56pm   #518
Notjitsu
Professional

Notjitsu will become famous soon enoughNotjitsu will become famous soon enough

Wolves aren't supposed to talk during the day, and villagers aren't supposed to talk at night.

But the games here have been much more informal.
Notjitsu est déconnecté   Reply With Quote