THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 14, 2008, 5:31pm   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default PLO Fever!

I was goofing off late last night due to a bad bout with the flu. Not wanting to do anything silly while sick and tired I decided to play 5c/10c PLO to entertain myself. And right away I got stupid and silly. This is the final hand. I made but one buy-in. Please don't laugh at the play itself - the guy played terribly, almost as bad as me in my addled half brained condition. Have a good time reading, remember this is $10PLO....

PokerStars Game #14545647232: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.05/$0.10) - 2008/01/14 - 01:29:27 (ET)
Table 'Leona II' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: IronLen9172 ($75.40 in chips)
Seat 2: bosshogg21 ($44.70 in chips)
Seat 3: AlainSouchon ($5.65 in chips)
Seat 4: nietnomore ($10 in chips)
Seat 5: jtengan ($9.90 in chips)
Seat 6: pierrott77 ($60.20 in chips)
Seat 7: Nenebug ($4.65 in chips)
Seat 8: BruitdeFond ($9.70 in chips)
Seat 9: Taumaen ($9.55 in chips)
jtengan: posts small blind $0.05
pierrott77: posts big blind $0.10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to IronLen9172 [Js 4d 8c 8d]
Nenebug: calls $0.10
BruitdeFond: calls $0.10
Taumaen: calls $0.10
IronLen9172: calls $0.10
bosshogg21: calls $0.10
AlainSouchon: folds
nietnomore: folds
jtengan: folds
pierrott77: raises $0.65 to $0.75
Nenebug: folds
BruitdeFond: folds
Taumaen: calls $0.65
IronLen9172: calls $0.65
bosshogg21: calls $0.65
*** FLOP *** [Td 6d 8s]
pierrott77: bets $1.70
Taumaen: folds
IronLen9172: raises $1.70 to $3.40
bosshogg21: folds
pierrott77: calls $1.70
*** TURN *** [Td 6d 8s] [Qh]
pierrott77: checks
IronLen9172: bets $5.20
pierrott77: raises $20 to $25.20
IronLen9172: calls $20
*** RIVER *** [Td 6d 8s Qh] [Ad]
pierrott77: checks
IronLen9172: bets $46.05 and is all-in
pierrott77: calls $30.85 and is all-in
*** SHOW DOWN ***
IronLen9172: shows [Js 4d 8c 8d] (a flush, Ace high)
pierrott77: mucks hand
IronLen9172 collected $119.15 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $122.15 | Rake $3
Board [Td 6d 8s Qh Ad]
Seat 1: IronLen9172 showed [Js 4d 8c 8d] and won ($119.15) with a flush, Ace high
Seat 2: bosshogg21 folded on the Flop
Seat 3: AlainSouchon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: nietnomore (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: jtengan (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: pierrott77 (big blind) mucked [Qs 3s Qc Ks]
Seat 7: Nenebug folded before Flop
Seat 8: BruitdeFond folded before Flop
Seat 9: Taumaen folded on the Flop

Yay! 1200bb pot. I logged off right after this hand with a really high fever and woke up 12 hours later.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 14, 2008, 9:27pm   #2
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

wowow you guys are baaad

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2008, 11:05pm   #3
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

the worst of it was is that we were getting rewarded for our stinky play. note the size of our stacks when that happened. I was pushing all in pre-flop somewhat randomly on what I thought were good hands (at the time) and beating some rather good hands with hoover style suck outs and whatnot. I read the hand history all the way through and I delivered some priceless beats with some pretty bizarre comments. Anyways, it was quite profitable fever induced delirium. I wonder if I made some player's buddy lists. If they come find me under normal operating conditions they might be in for a surprise or two.
Old Jan 14, 2008, 11:09pm   #4
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

As long as you know that you played this hand abso-fucking-lutely horrible, and don't want to reproduce this, I got no complaints. Hell, I even laughed about it, his call on the river was just as horrible anyway, and he probably has no excuse.
Old Jan 14, 2008, 11:23pm   #5
IronLen1972
Degenerate

i think you are being generous in your description Cbone! I laughed so hard when i read the entire hand history for the whole session, i almost hurt myself.