THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Feb 24, 2008, 4:06am   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default non-Americans: Pacific Poker's World Poker Crown (Two Free $1,000+$50 Seats!)

Just in case some of you don't check the news section, this should be of interest to most of you.

$1,000+$50 buy-in with a $3M Guaranteed prize pool.

Two free seats for our readers.

For complete details on the World Poker Crown, here.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord

Last edited by Ozone; Mar 22, 2008 at 6:04pm.
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 24, 2008, 11:29am   #2
HoschH
big river

HoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of lightHoschH is a glorious beacon of light

Do I need to earn comp points before I can enter the freeroll?
Like the qualifier for UK Open.
HoschH est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2008, 12:03pm   #3
Kristuzz
Grinder

Kristuzz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kristuzz Send a message via Skype™ to Kristuzz

Why didn't I sign up through pokertips
Old Feb 24, 2008, 12:19pm   #4
AceSweaty
Grinder

AceSweaty is on a distinguished road

It's soooooo unfair.
AceSweaty est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2008, 1:13pm   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Ooh. I've never signed up at Pacific before.

Time to win a free seat imo.

When's the freeroll happening? (sorry if I missed an obvious link somewhere)
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2008, 4:37pm   #6
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

An exact date has not yet been set, but the freeroll will likely be sometime in late March.

Old Feb 24, 2008, 9:28pm   #7
KevinM11
Professional

KevinM11 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristuzz View Post
Why didn't I sign up through pokertips
With you there...

"take stock of any poor thought processes that may be causing you to lose money needlessly at the poker table." Ozone

"The main reason for me to play poker has always been to have fun and hopefully make a little cash." DK-Molinero
KevinM11 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:07pm   #8
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Hey everyone,

I posted a news article regarding two freerolls we'll be holding that will award the winner of each with a $1,050 seat to the World Poker Crown.

I am making this thread a sticky.

If you have any questions, this is the place to direct them.

Old Mar 13, 2008, 11:47pm   #9
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Can I use my existing Pacific account or do I need to create a new one through Pokertips?

Also I haven't used Pacific for about a year, does thier software create hand histories now or do I still have to use that crappy application (HandGrabber or whatever) to do it?

Last edited by MikeAK47; Mar 13, 2008 at 11:51pm.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2008, 8:06pm   #10
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAK47 View Post
Can I use my existing Pacific account or do I need to create a new one through Pokertips?

Also I haven't used Pacific for about a year, does thier software create hand histories now or do I still have to use that crappy application (HandGrabber or whatever) to do it?

Accounts that were created through a link from PokerTips are eligible for this tournament, regardless of the date they were created.

As for your second question, I can't say I know for sure. I do know that Pacific has made significant improvements to their software over the past year.

Last edited by Ozone; Mar 14, 2008 at 8:27pm.