THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 10, 2008, 10:05am   #11
Mr Beaks
Don't got it going on

Mr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loder89 View Post
Then he fires two more relatively big bets.
This comment leads me to suspect that you may be under-rolled for 25NL. The turn and river bets are not large relative to the pot but you may view the amounts as large relative to your bankroll. If this is the case you're possibly playing scared and losing a ton of value, as this hand demonstrates.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:40am   #12
Loder89
Gambler

Loder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant futureLoder89 has a brilliant future

Well thx for your responses. I actually don't know what I played there but as you all said it was totally crap and I agree! I am not underbankrolled for NL25 and I don't play scared or passive normally (my agression factor is 7,14 on the flop and 3,4 total)!
I have no clue what happened in the hand though... Just one of my worst hands I played in the last time.
Loder89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote