THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 17, 2008, 2:17am   #11
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

I gave up posting most beats after Saturday (just ones with aces double suited since that was my achilles heel, one outers, or WTF hands), but just for those of you who wonder if I'm just posting one side of things and I'm actually sucking out as much as I'm getting sucked out on, or I'm playing like 10k hands a night and just posting the exceptions, I lost well over 10 buyins this weekend despite being up against some of the dumbest fucking players I've ever seen.

I'd estimate conservatively that I'd probably have won 5 buyins min. if I'd run neutral ev (hell these hands alone probably amount to much of that), so I'd call this weekend a 15 buyin EV gap.

This is also the first weekend since January I actually played any significant amount of poker. Given how it went, I don't think I'll be rushing back any time soon.

Oh well, I guess it could have been worse. I don't actually know HOW it could have been worse, but I guess that there is some possible way it could have been, technically speaking (computer explosion liquidates bankroll at same time injuring me or something...). I'm also not going to be giving any lessons any time soon (SSTA), because I refuse to subject anyone else to this atrocity that is omaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote