THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 05, 2008, 3:51pm   #11
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I haven't had a single hand since this FT began; fortunately I can let the short stacks consolidate a bit and gamble.

3/8, although i'm still well above the average
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 05, 2008, 3:56pm   #12
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I was so sure 16k was weak and he puts me on AK; I didn't think a king was in his preflop range and he just woke up with a legit hand.

Sigh, another wasted opportunity, $126 FTL when I could have cruised to 400 or so (I finished second in a sat where first was 550 and second was 17 the other day)

I guess that's why I finish first or ninth usually.

Full Tilt Poker Game #6296429825: $2,000 Guarantee (47249067), Table 1 - 2000/4000 Ante 500 - No Limit Hold'em - 10:52:14 ET - 2008/05/05
Seat 1: SwoopAE (74,939)
Seat 2: yg21 (104,212)
Seat 3: coinflplsr (48,797)
Seat 4: sparky2112 (71,19
Seat 6: fieldfrog (89,317)
Seat 7: TSIPURA (60,58
Seat 8: hayvanlarus (21,029)
Seat 9: rlatnw (54,920)
SwoopAE antes 500
yg21 antes 500
coinflplsr antes 500
sparky2112 antes 500
fieldfrog antes 500
TSIPURA antes 500
hayvanlarus antes 500
rlatnw antes 500
sparky2112 posts the small blind of 2,000
fieldfrog posts the big blind of 4,000
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [As Qh]
TSIPURA folds
hayvanlarus folds
rlatnw folds
SwoopAE raises to 10,500
yg21 has 15 seconds left to act
SwoopAE: something like that
SwoopAE: ill tell you when i win the tournament
yg21 calls 10,500
coinflplsr folds
sparky2112 calls 8,500
fieldfrog folds
*** FLOP *** [5d 9h Kd]
sparky2112 checks
SwoopAE checks
yg21 has 15 seconds left to act
yg21 bets 16,000
sparky2112 folds
SwoopAE raises to 63,939, and is all in
yg21 calls 47,939
SwoopAE shows [As Qh]
yg21 shows [Ad 9d]
*** TURN *** [5d 9h Kd] [Ts]
*** RIVER *** [5d 9h Kd Ts] [3s]
SwoopAE shows Ace King high
yg21 shows a pair of Nines
yg21 wins the pot (167,37 with a pair of Nines
SwoopAE: wow
SwoopAE stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 167,378 | Rake 0
Board: [5d 9h Kd Ts 3s]
Seat 1: SwoopAE showed [As Qh] and lost with Ace King high
Seat 2: yg21 showed [Ad 9d] and won (167,37 with a pair of Nines
Seat 3: coinflplsr (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: sparky2112 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 6: fieldfrog (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 7: TSIPURA folded before the Flop
Seat 8: hayvanlarus folded before the Flop
Seat 9: rlatnw folded before the Flop
Old May 05, 2008, 3:57pm   #13
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

Blargh!
Old May 05, 2008, 4:02pm   #14
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Thoughts on my bustout hand?

At first I was a little pissed at myself but upon closer evaluation, I quite like it since villain was the only real threat at the table, if I win this pot i'm looking good to win the thing.

I think Ad9d is the only hand in his range he call me with other than maybe 55 and 99 and maybe AdQd or AdJd

Based on my image, I thought probably folds KQ to me preflop (probably incorrect since he called A9 suited), reraises AK and KK preflop and doesn't call preflop with anything that can hit two pair. He also rarely has a non nut flush draw here due to stack sizes and the flat call preflop.

So yeah, his range there must be something like 22-TT (the non set hands fold), his actual holdings or a similar nut flush draw, Air (and air + PPs he folds to the c/r AI would be something like 75% of his range)

Overall it's definitely a +cEV situation (he has to put me on KQ+ to c/r all in here, right?) but maybe -$EV?