THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 15, 2008, 2:31am   #21
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I don't speak German but that looks like it might be fun if I could.

Summary?
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 15, 2008, 2:41am   #22
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone

Guy bets around 500$ at 1:1.3 that he will clear a bonus of 275$ within the last like 28 hours he has left. Would normally take around 12K hands. He 12 tables NL100, is up 1K $ at a point, loses all that again and misses clearing the bonus by a few minutes. Best part is that he took a nap of 9 hours or so. GG UL.
Old May 15, 2008, 2:50am   #23
fenhir
Professional Dragon

fenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond reputefenhir has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to fenhir Send a message via AIM to fenhir Send a message via MSN to fenhir Send a message via Yahoo to fenhir Send a message via Skype™ to fenhir

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
I don't speak German but that looks like it might be fun if I could.

Summary?
Bets from 10$ up to 80$... 1:1,3... Invest 80$... get 104$

Challenge: Get 6167 everestpoints in 27 hours... on NL100...

Unfortunately for hinziboy he slept 9,5 hours and at the beginning he was a bit slow... So the bet was +EV at this playing-speed.

But he got quicker... So it was close in the end... But unfortunately again for hinziboy, he lost because of about 100 points... Together with what he lost on the tables, he lost 50% of his BR because of this challenge*... But he got time to transfer the cheezburgerz to me.

*: He tried to flip in SnGs at the end to get points (which would have been cheating anyway).

BTW: I like the "I bet you" show.

Last edited by fenhir; May 15, 2008 at 2:56am.
fenhir est déconnecté   Reply With Quote