THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Site Reviews

Old Mar 25, 2008, 11:17am   #31
KingTen
Grinder

KingTen

Let me rebuy without having to sit out like a leper (ongame).
KingTen est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 25, 2008, 8:43pm   #32
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Turning over the cards in cash game all-ins is a good one.

Being able to muck your cards face up when you fold (probably only good if there was only two people left in the hand and your folding meant the other player wins the pot).

Being able to flip over one card when you win without showdown.

Let me customize my sounds like stars so I can only have it make noise at me when I hit the 15 seconds to go timer. I hate having to hear all the other sound crap.

Letting me change seats when open is a huge one as well. It shouldn't be a major pain in the ass. Just let me click on the open seat and move there.

Give out free foam balls with players first deposit. That way when they lose a big hand to a one-outer or runner-runner, they can throw it across the room instead of their $25 mouse .
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2008, 1:22am   #33
GS751
Fish

GS751 is on a distinguished road

Tilt button lol
GS751 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2008, 3:10pm   #34
Arruda
Brunson

Arruda is on a distinguished road

Some have said it before, I just want to reinforce how much I like to see the cards face up on cash games all-in's. This was my biggest trouble when changing from Everest to Stars... It really is unnecessarily stressfull not knowing you will be sucked out untill after the river.
Arruda est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2008, 2:24am   #35
sinel egrap
Banned

sinel egrap is on a distinguished road

Son, I'll tell you what makes a good poker table. Sturdy legs to hold all the chips and the beer. Yeah! Wooh!
sinel egrap est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 4:25am   #36
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Thanks for all the feedback.

I'm currently trying to decide how to handle multiple tables. It's quite a tricky one in terms of screen space... any suggestions? What do you think is the
optimum amount of tables we should be designing for? Also if you're playing four or more table what information do you need access to quickly? I'm presuming chat/dealer summary can be removed (and be displayed when required).

Also would people prefer multiple tables to be in individual windows as is currently the case on most tables or tables to be within one main window?

Thanks again for the feedback.

1. Resizable tables.

2. The same viewpoint on all tables, as at Ultimate bet.

3. Resizable tables should increase relatively to the table size: pot size; stack size and bet size and leave the amount bet by a player in front of them during a hand and don't throw it into the pot so we can't see who bet what.

4. Most importantly get rid of the "it's free to check" message when one clicks "fold". One usually is folding a very marginal blind hand to give oneself more time to think about a big hand or other very marginal hands for the same reason.

5. A tag system the one used by poker crusher is good enough. It's bad to have to look at notes, one wants to be able to see generally what the players are like after rating them.

6.The ability not only to disable chat; but to remove the chat box entirely; if one leaves the chat function there I don't want what I'm typing to move tables; but stay right where I'm typing it.

7. AT the top of the table a ledger giving net money lost or won at a table.

8. A master tab separate form the tables listing: net amount won or lost; number of hands played; session length and rake or bonus cleared in a session, and have a master logue for the day and even ones for deposit periods and overall.

9. Nice big cards which also increase in size as the table shrinks.

10. A clean interface without avatars-they merely eat up table space and distract one.

11. The ability to disable chip sounds...too many of them going off at once is distracting, so just high light or something a raiser and flash the player's own seat when they're being timed out or display a clock or count down numbers. Along with this it might be nice to have a poker room radio station to play back ground music.

12. Master sit out and leave table buttons. The sit out one to sit one out or in at all the tables one is at and the master leave table button to leave all at once. The master sit out/sit in button should also act as a master post blinds switch.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2008, 1:18pm   #37
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Wood and felt IMO.

EDIT: I like the "Fold and Show" button that Ultimate bet had.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2008, 1:31pm   #38
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinero View Post
Oh what I really miss is keyboard shortcuts. I remember there being keys at Ongame when I played FL (yes it did happen). You could press F1 for fold/check F2 for call and F3 for raise. I'd so like that.
I enjoyed that also until my cat walked across my keyboard...

Also I think there is some software that simulates mouse clicks so you can use keyboard shortcuts at any site, can't remember what it's called though.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2008, 2:37pm   #39
NipSC4328
Doyle Look-alike

NipSC4328

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAK47 View Post
I enjoyed that also until my cat walked across my keyboard...

Also I think there is some software that simulates mouse clicks so you can use keyboard shortcuts at any site, can't remember what it's called though.
Being a cat owner I lol'd at this. I remember when Pacific had keyboard shortcuts that didn't use the ctrl or alt key in combo with the "F" for fold ... you would be chatting and typing "wtf" would fold you

"the second thing to go is your memory, and the first thing is ..."
NipSC4328 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote