THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 20, 2008, 9:45pm   #11
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

lol keep going this is so funny

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 20, 2008, 11:09pm   #12
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJF84 View Post
Swoop, do you have some sort of attention deficit disorder?

Nah - it's PPD - Perpetual Posting Disorder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

What the medications can't do - let Floyd do the rest.

*sigh* Used to be a good site.

MikkeD est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2008, 12:02am   #13
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

I sometimes think 80%+ of the interesting (non strat) posts around here are by or about Swoop.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2008, 12:18am   #14
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

It's an interesting story, but you didn't lose very much. You can make that up in equity multitabling for a few hours.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 1:09am   #15
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeslayer View Post
i Sometimes Think 80%+ Of The Posts Around Here Are By Or About Swoop.

Fyp!

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

Old Aug 21, 2008, 8:13am   #16
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm not enough of a degenerate to make attention whoring blog-style posts. This would only have been threadworthy if I kept going and ended up playing $500 super turbos

Oh and I won a super turbo today so /thread
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2008, 8:56am   #17
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
I'm not enough of a degenerate to make attention whoring blog-style posts. This would only have been threadworthy if I kept going and ended up playing $500 super turbos

Oh and I won a super turbo today so /thread
Are you serious? Is this like 4th or 5th level thing?

Oh and so I got fed up today so /forum

nm

Old Aug 21, 2008, 9:41am   #18
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

What, me, attention seeker?

Never!
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote