THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 10, 2008, 3:01pm   #11
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Just set your computer on fire and buy a new one.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 10, 2008, 3:08pm   #12
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

BTW I only read title
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2008, 6:03pm   #13
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2008, 1:33am   #14
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future
Default I love it when a plan comes together..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
Loser. You're not trying hard enough.
Ok I have a plan B:

Plan B

1. Get a dog.
2. As the banks are desperate sign your dog up for a credit card (I'd go for capital one).
3. Register your dogs kennal as a real house (Kind of like a MIL suite but this time it really is a dog in the dog house).
4. Sign your dog up for the poker sites on a new PC - dogs HATE MACS!
5. Teach your dog the basics. ( I find reading the [poker stratergy] section while doing a bad Scooby Doo impression works best)
6. If it is a French Poodle teach it 2-7 TD else start with Limit Holdem (want to avoid a paw based NL AI misclick)
7. Become registered with the American Kennal Club
8. Breed Dogs
9. Repeat 1-8
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2008, 4:48am   #15
KTC
Grinder

KTC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ok I have a plan B:
LOL.

A strong magnet down the side of your computer ought to do the trick.
KTC est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2008, 5:39am   #16
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Figure I'll just open an account with the girlfriend's info... Reading up at other forums sounds like you can do this; two people in the same household. Emailed FTP to make sure they don't close it down though... Wish I had thought of this earlier today before the sex change.. Sigh.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2008, 8:35am   #17
Joes28
Grinder

Joes28 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok I have a plan B:

Plan B

1. Get a dog.
2. As the banks are desperate sign your dog up for a credit card (I'd go for capital one).
3. Register your dogs kennal as a real house (Kind of like a MIL suite but this time it really is a dog in the dog house).
4. Sign your dog up for the poker sites on a new PC - dogs HATE MACS!
5. Teach your dog the basics. ( I find reading the [poker stratergy] section while doing a bad Scooby Doo impression works best)
6. If it is a French Poodle teach it 2-7 TD else start with Limit Holdem (want to avoid a paw based NL AI misclick)
7. Become registered with the American Kennal Club
8. Breed Dogs
9. Repeat 1-8
wouldnt really work because banks are tightening credit not loosening it i think.
Joes28 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote