THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 03, 2008, 9:30pm   #1
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold
Default Site Suggestions

Looking to bonus whore a bit. Anyone suggest a site they've played at in the last few months that has bonus + rb through RTR, has enough competition, no cash out problems, decent software, etc.
Please don't mention:
Party,Titan,PStars,FTilt,Cake.

Any suggestions are very welcome. Just looking to deposit 500, Play for a month to clear the 100% bonus and cashout.

Thanks alot.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 03, 2008, 9:43pm   #2
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Anyone play at Betfair lately? Searched the posts but nothing within a year.

-TWLLM

Old Dec 03, 2008, 11:25pm   #3
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

I tried to a few months ago but the software is unbearable, and Im playing mainly at ongame so that should tell you how bad the software is. Its scary. Id need 120%RB to play there

When I was bonus whoring, I would just look on any website that review poker site, then look on 2+2 or whatever for the best deal I could find.
I havent realy move since 2 years so I cant help you more
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 04, 2008, 3:20am   #4
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I would play one of the merge rooms. You're allowed only rake back or deposit/reload bonuses, but they let one reload every month. One can get a 200% bonus up to $1,000 depending on the affiliate you sigh up through. The bonus clears at $1/250 comp points. One gets an average of 2.2 comp points per hand at $25-$100 buy in nl. Rake back is 30%

Traffic runs from 2-5k players with 3-4k being normal during peek hours. There are several type of games there, but the only ones with traffic are short handed no limit hold'em. The tables run at about 80-85 hands per hour and 50% of the players see the flop. The competition is approximately as though as at ultimate bet. Not too hard to multi table 3-6 at a level.

Their cash outs are fast.

Disadvantages:

#1 no comp point store.

#2 no real loyalty rewards-they claim to have them, but make one find a "secret item" which few or any seem to ever find. They also make one play gay games like black jack or sngs ( that one must win) to claim them.

#3 Their sng traffic is extremely light.Their comp points have only one use which is to be traded in for satellite coupons, they can be traded in for their special sngs which can be played for free. If you're a winning ring and sng player is a fair if very minor loyalty bonus loyalty bonus.

#4 No tracking software works there.

#5 There hand histories are gay, hard to use, don't load quickly and usually pop up full size-making them extremely difficult to use while multitabling.In my personal opinion they have the worst hand histories of any network, but they can be saved for days and come in nice files...so others might not find them as bad as I do.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 04, 2008, 11:00pm   #5
Banalanal
Grinder

Thanks for the tips, fellas. By merge you mean Carbon for example?

-TWLLM

Old Dec 06, 2008, 3:19am   #6
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

yes, but there are 21 merge rooms.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 06, 2008, 3:29am   #7
KS_Perfection
Professional

KS_Perfection will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
I tried to a few months ago but the software is unbearable, and Im playing mainly at ongame so that should tell you how bad the software is. Its scary. Id need 120%RB to play there
Ongame is so much better now that they have the bet 3/4 & pot buttons. The reload is so much nicer not having to click out. Before you had race to make sure you could reload before the next hand got dealt.
KS_Perfection est déconnecté   Reply With Quote