THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 13, 2008, 6:14pm   #11
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Boomer to make it to supernova one would have to 8 table $50 NL everyday for 4 hours. One would have a platinum level for that year getting only $650 vs full tilt's $1,103/month RB. Stars would be behind by $5,442 in a year. One could easily climb to $100 NL with that money, at stars even as a supernova one gets only $1,500/ month-stars is just too far behind in their rewards to equal full tilt.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 13, 2008, 6:47pm   #12
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the dialogue guys, definetly going to influence where I go when I'm finished wih Ladbrokes.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2008, 8:21pm   #13
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
Boomer to make it to supernova one would have to 8 table $50 NL everyday for 4 hours. One would have a platinum level for that year getting only $650 vs full tilt's $1,103/month RB. Stars would be behind by $5,442 in a year. One could easily climb to $100 NL with that money, at stars even as a supernova one gets only $1,500/ month-stars is just too far behind in their rewards to equal full tilt.
I agree which is why I said you'd have to be Supernova at least to get up to Full Tilt and anything below Full tilt is better.

The problem for me would be that Full Tilt's support is pathetic compared to Pokerstars' which is nigh on legendary, Full Tilt's cashout methods are worse than Stars' for someone like me living in the UK, Tilt's had more trouble, that we know of, with bots and datamining, and Tilt's games are a lot more aggressive by accounts I've heard.

Also Full tilt does deduct Bonuses and other things from your MGR so it's not just a straight addition problem but as I said for most players Full Tilt's reward scheme is better, it's just what value you place on the other stuff Stars is superior in.

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote