THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 03, 2008, 7:36am   #1
Joes28
Grinder

Joes28 is on a distinguished road
Default my review of eurolinx

I recently started playing here and so far i am very impressed. Eurolinx offers 30% (i believe is 30%) RB to all its users and this can be cashed out daily. In addition to rakeback, u also earn Linx points which can be used in the store to buy things. Im not sure how much these add to ones hourly rate, but they are a nice extra.

the games seem to be filled with eurodonks making the games softer compared to most sites. also, the software is a bit clunky, and the buttons make it so that the standard raises pre are a bit larger then normal which makes the games more exploitable for players who take the time to make more optimal bet sizes.

there is a lot of NL ring game action, not a lot of limit action, and a medium to low amount of sng action. There are also a decent number of MTTs but they seem to follow a more european friendly schedule, which is kind of nice if u are looking for a tourney in the middle of the day. I havent played one yet so i cant comment on structure, but it seems like they offer tourneys with a wide variety of structures.

i havent cashed out yet, but one of my friends who plays there says that cashouts seem to take about a week. ill report back on this after i have cashed out.

1 thing that im kind of wary of is that Eurolinx is part of prima/microgaming, which doesnt have the best reputation and some people seemed to have had trouble getting their money stuck on prima sites, though Eurolinx avoided this afaik.
Joes28 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 21, 2008, 2:04pm   #2
blaherv
Fish

blaherv is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to blaherv Send a message via Skype™ to blaherv

To add some information about Eurolinx, I've been playing for 1 year there, mainly NL200, and indeed, it is a great poker room.

There are also rake races and reload bonuses, and nothing is deducted (like FullTilt), all promotions cumulate. And their support is great.
I never play SnG and MTT, but there are a lot of NL tables up to NL200. There are less tables as from NL400.

Games are in $ up to NL400, and as from NL600 games are in € (more rake...).
Ladbrokes should join Microgaming beginning of 2009, so there should be more tables on Microgaming poker rooms.

I cashed out via Neteller 5 or 6 times. I always got my money within a few days excepted once, like 6 months ago, it took 2 weeks.
blaherv est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2008, 4:24am   #3
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Ah I remember prima and neteller. It must be great to live in a free European country-rather than a slave pit like America. Enjoy your freedom!

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2008, 8:22am   #4
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Just want to say thanks for posting a site review. I really like hearing an unbiased review of a site. I've got 8000 hands on Ladbrokes and will give my two bits shortly.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote