Doyle Look-alike

strewgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
Based on your post : NO
1KGTD: 2nd/88 $200......close but no cigar
strewgs est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 16, 2008, 9:16pm   #12
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strewgs View Post
1KGTD: 2nd/88 $200......close but no cigar
Well I was gonna write a long post mocking you but I actually do not think you would be smart enough to get the point.

I am just gonna say that I do not see a bright future for you in poker.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2008, 10:27pm   #13
strewgs
Doyle Look-alike

strewgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
Well I was gonna write a long post mocking you but I actually do not think you would be smart enough to get the point.

I am just gonna say that I do not see a bright future for you in poker.
If I could only have joined the forum 1 year earlier and made 700 more posts I could be as 'smart' as you. You have no information on my intelligence or my skill level other than the OP in this thread. If you can make an educated opinion on me based on that then hats off to you. I imagine it would be something like sitting down at a table, seeing a guy raise with AA, hit a set and double up and making a note that says "only plays the nuts". Very astute!
strewgs est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2008, 5:45am   #14
Icebreaker16
Doyle Look-alike

Icebreaker16
Send a message via AIM to Icebreaker16

strewgs don't let idiots like Seb get to you. I'm sure if you can handle the swing of bad beats then you can handle the temptation to not respond to the idiot with nothing but lonely and ignorant comments to make.
Old Dec 21, 2008, 12:48am   #15
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

This thread makes baby Jesus cry.

I say this despite the fact that I am not religious.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2008, 6:32am   #16
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

If any kind of beats involving a 50BB pot puts you on any degree of tilt, you realllllly have to work on your temper...
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2008, 4:25pm   #17
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

i have a hole in my door after 6 sessions of bad beats playing SNGs.

Basically, going out on the bubble close to 48 games in a row.

when will i learn to stop playing them?

you are better off than i am, thats for sure.

Also, i think my laptop is broken because of a bad beat (one of the lowpoints of my life)
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2008, 5:30pm   #18
cobalt
Professional

cobalt has a spectacular aura aboutcobalt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cobalt Send a message via Skype™ to cobalt

What happened to MTTs?
cobalt est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2008, 6:39pm   #19
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
What happened to MTTs?
basically just time restraints. i cannot string together 3+ hours to play poker now that i have a "real" job.

dissapointing, yes. Since SNGs are still crap.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote