THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Jan 08, 2009, 9:24pm   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default Promotion: Titan Poker Tournament League - $2,000 Giveaway!

Hey guys,

I just put up a news article about a Tournament League that we're running through Titan Poker.

This league is almost exactly identical to the Pacific Poker tournament league we held a year ago.

There will be six $10+$1 buy-in tournaments for each consecutive Wednesday starting January 21st at 21:00 (GMT+1). Titan Poker is adding $250 to the prize pool of each of these six tournaments.

Finishers will be awarded points as such:

1st Place: 100 points
2nd Place: 75 points
3rd Place: 50 points
4th Place: 40 points
5th Place: 30 points
6th Place: 24 points
7th Place: 16 points
8th Place: 12 points
9th Place: 10 points
10th Place: 8 points

At the conclusion of the six events, the top 3 players with the most points will share an additional $500 ($350 - $150 - $50).

This tournament league is only open to players who created their account at Titan Poker through a link from PokerTips. If you create an account at Titan Poker in order to participate in this tournament league, be sure to use bonus code tips to get 150% up to $600 of your first deposit (which is better than the default bonus of 50% up to $200).

If y'all have any questions about this... feel free to ask away!

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 10, 2009, 6:29pm   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

I guess everyone's just too speechless to know what to say...

Bumping this back up. It got a lot of popularity first time around when we did it with Pacific Poker. Great way to pad a bankroll since usually the $250 added to each prize pool more than doubles what it otherwise would have been.

Old Jan 10, 2009, 6:40pm   #3
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'd join but I have a non-eligible Titan account (I think).
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 7:46pm   #4
sugleh
Flop Artist

sugleh is on a distinguished road

Great offer. I might play but I don't think I can make the commitment to play every week. Family, work etc getting in the way!!

Haven't got a Titan account yet (but have plenty of other i-poker accounts).
sugleh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 9:33pm   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

It's a good promo for the small stakes guys. I approve (although I probably won't actually play it since I couldn't be bothered signing up at Titan)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2009, 12:57am   #6
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a sweet promo, I'd be participating if I wasn't away snowboarding for the first two. I really appreciate the number of promotions you guys are coming up with these days though, nh Ozone.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2009, 9:48pm   #7
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Can always jump on board for the last four. Might be too little too late when it comes to finishing in the top 3 overall leaderboard, but can still take advantage of the $250 overlay in each tournament.

Old Jan 12, 2009, 12:31pm   #8
mancpele
Fish

mancpele is on a distinguished road

It's a while since I registered on titan and I think I used the code tips, how can I find out if I'm eligible for these tournaments?

Thanks
mancpele est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2009, 9:40pm   #9
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancpele View Post
It's a while since I registered on titan and I think I used the code tips, how can I find out if I'm eligible for these tournaments?

Thanks
Try registering for the first event!

No but seriously, I'm not sure of any better way to find out if you're eligible than by just attempting to register. The first event should be in the Tournaments lobby. It's being held on January 21st at 21:00 (GMT + 1).

On second thought, the tournament might not yet be up in the lobby. I'll see if I can acquire some information as to when y'all can expect registration to open.

Old Jan 14, 2009, 8:28am   #10
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Okay these events should be open for registration now. For those of you who mentioned that they aren't sure if their Titan account was created through us, go ahead and test it out to see if you can register. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot I can do if you are unable to register. Titan made it pretty clear that only accounts who have signed up through a link from PokerTips can participate in this tournament league.