THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 16, 2009, 6:55pm   #1
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice
Default 50PL Omaha High Turn action?

Standard turn check here, or does anyone ever bet after the villian's apparent show of weakness? If they had a strong hand you would assume they would bet it on the turn to protect against draws.

No real reads on any of the villians, except the usual 50PL level assumption that they are too loose preflop/too tight postflop.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
Hero (Button) ($50)
SB ($42.40)
BB ($69.25)
UTG ($53.50)
MP ($44.90)
CO ($87.40)
Preflop: Hero is Button with 3, 3, A, A
UTG raises to $1.75, MP calls $1.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $7.75, 2 folds, UTG calls $6, MP calls $6
Flop: ($24) 9, 6, 10 (3 players)
UTG checks, MP bets $5, Hero calls $5, UTG calls $5
Turn: ($39) 4 (3 players)
UTG checks, MP checks, Hero ??????
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 16, 2009, 11:18pm   #2
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

I'm not huge on the preflop raise because it leaves awkward stacksizes for a medium strength AA-pair hand.

On the flop, I would actually considering folding when you're donked into there. The only thing you beat is a naked flush draw, and they *rarely* have just a flush draw. It's probably not the nut straight, but it's at least two pair or a combo draw and/or pair. As you said, they're tight post-flop.

Calling certainly isn't bad on the flop, but even after he checks the turn I don't know where I am, which is another reason you might have to fold the flop.

Seriously, that's one of the worst flops in the world for your hand. It would be nothing short of miraculous if you end up with the best hand.

On the turn I give you like a 10% chance to be good AND have your hand still be good on the river. Check behind and pray no one bets the river.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote