THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Jan 20, 2009, 7:20pm   #231
JJS6866
Grinder

JJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Got it. Thanks Swoop. Next time you will take down something big.

i was suprised how often Pokernews was updating the action and I enjoyed refreshing the page every 2 minutes at 1am my time while I tried and failed to go deep in a massive field MTT(4500runners)...out in 80th when ak<a8(flopped a king and then it went running 8's for 2/3rds of my stack). Then two hands later kk<ak.

pay no attention to the thinly veiled bad beat story.
JJS6866 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 20, 2009, 8:04pm   #232
Lord_Krueger
Broke & Done

Lord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Krueger has a reputation beyond repute

Received the money, gg and thx.

( Johann Nepomuk Nestroy )

http://lordk.pokertips.org visit my Blog
Lord_Krueger est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:10am   #233
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

I havent got a message from stars saying that I received the money, and there's no actual way for me to calculate if there are extra funds in the account, but i trust you.
________
New jersey dispensary

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 9:16pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2009, 1:12am   #234
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabak View Post
I havent got a message from stars saying that I received the money, and there's no actual way for me to calculate if there are extra funds in the account, but i trust you.
Maybe you can check transaction history at the cashier?
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2009, 7:21am   #235
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

That's odd, I got a confirmation email for every other transaction but not yours Shabak. Just checked then.

It's in my transaction history though as a transfer to you for $29.28 in the cashier history window and the funds have been debited. Can you check your transaction history tab in the cashier window for me please?

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2009, 1:46pm   #236
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabak View Post
Can you please let me know that you have got the money (or not) after checking your transactions in the pokerstars cashier in the software? If so, GG nice stake, If not, i'll need to send support an email or something.

Old Jan 21, 2009, 1:56pm   #237
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

Checked the transactions and it's there.
Thanks
________
Genetically modified food

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 9:16pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2009, 3:06pm   #238
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Cool.

The buy-ins for Hachem Deepstack aren't online yet but I got a sneak preview when Jonno (the Crown TD) was doing them up and the total buy-ins are about 4k if I play the $1100 6max (highest buy-in event) and $3k if not. The main event is only $550 and has a 15k starting stack and hour levels. Most of the prelims are 10k/40mins. Not bad for a bunch of $200-500 buyins. Hachem Deepstack definitely lives up to its name. Two of my friends might be coming down (Lolercaust and ChippenChase) and i'm going to be taking some of their action if they do, both are very +EV in fields. I get to be on both sides of a stakeament this time!

With so many playable events (one a day, I can play everything profitably and stay within my roll at these buy-ins) this next series is going to be good. Starts March 8. I'll post the stakeaments thread in advance but shares will be VERY limited since the buy-ins are so low (unless you guys want to invest in the other two players as well, in which case i'll get them to post in my stakeaments thread lol)

Anyway, Aussie Millions is over, bring on Hachem Deepstack. Oh and can we please have an Aussie win the ME this year?