THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 05, 2009, 12:08am   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default Ftops!

Who's playing? Just post in this thread. Hopefully we can peel a sweat thread or two out of this.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 05, 2009, 12:09am   #2
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Default Event #1

Starts soon. I am in.
Old Feb 05, 2009, 12:14am   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm definitely playing Event 2. Haven't decided about Event 1 yet.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2009, 12:46am   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Anybody want to swap 10% in Event 1 if I decide to play?

Variance and whatnot.

Old Feb 05, 2009, 1:25am   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Screw it actually I might be going out later; i'll skip Event 1 but i'm definitely playing Event 2 tonight. PLO8 is the nuts.

GL Skeptix (and anyone else who plays), take it down

Old Feb 05, 2009, 2:09am   #6
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

BTW Swoop, if you run deep in HA again and need my help with PLO, you better fulfill on any gratuitous offers to cut me in. Normally I'd do it for access to your luckbox, but yours appears to be my apprentice these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2009, 2:37am   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

You get a couple percent for ITM assistance next time. I did offer, didn't I?

I'm pretty sure my tournament PLO8 game is almost as good as anyone's on this forum at the moment (depending who actually plays PLO8 regularly), i've been playing a lot of PLO8 recently.

Not sure what other FTOPS events i'll be playing this series yet but HA is possible.

My PLO game is pretty weak comparatively speaking at the moment but it's better than it was a few months ago.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Feb 05, 2009 at 2:42am.
Old Feb 05, 2009, 4:27am   #8
skeptix82
Making Monies

Well, I'm still in FTOPS 1, but I've only got 3700 (started 5k). I lost a big pot where I had AK<KK<AA.

I am however, 2/145 in the super sized 65k on ftp.

Edit - Eh, 8500 in FTOPS 1

Last edited by skeptix82; Feb 05, 2009 at 4:33am.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2009, 4:54am   #9
skeptix82
Making Monies

I'm out of the FTOPS, but there is still hope.

6/90 in the 65k (almost $35k for 1st)
49/214 in the 100k (100r, $55k for 1st)
21/30 in the 20k (CEREUS, $7k for 1st)

EDIT - Update

18/37 in the 65k
86/106 in the 100k
12/15 in the 20k

Last edited by skeptix82; Feb 05, 2009 at 5:48am.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2009, 5:51am   #10
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
I'm out of the FTOPS, but there is still hope.

6/90 in the 65k (almost $35k for 1st)
49/214 in the 100k (100r, $55k for 1st)
21/30 in the 20k (CEREUS, $7k for 1st)

EDIT - Update

18/37 in the 65k
86/106 in the 100k
12/15 in the 20k
railing now skeptix good luck.

in terms of ftops will play a couple depending on when i have time. gl to all who play

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote