THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 11, 2009, 4:57pm   #1
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully
Default Click 2 Pay on stars

New to the forums but long time reader. I was wondering if anyone in the States uses this method. I tried to register to click 2 pay but it said I was using an IP addy that was not from the US.

Thanks

Last edited by sully; Feb 11, 2009 at 10:23pm.
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 11, 2009, 9:58pm   #2
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

no rb discussion please.

also, click2pay is not exactly a secure service. some german users had problems with it so i wouldnt recommend you to use that ewallet.

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2009, 10:23pm   #3
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold

Ok thanks for the advice and edited the other question.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 8:21pm   #4
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
no rb discussion please.
why?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2009, 8:39pm   #5
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
why?
+1

That seems to be an important part of getting all you can from your winnings. I've never understood that blanket ban on rb talk. It's one thing if it is advertisement but I dunno.
kmay06 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2009, 9:15pm   #6
sully
Grinder

I didn't at the time realize it was against the rules. But do now. I just figured since I have been reading these forums for over a year and the great advice that is usually given. Who better to trust with a question like that than you guys. I play low limits and rb is a killer.