THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 17, 2009, 12:00am   #1
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold
Default Quick Brag

Had one of those heater days in the cgs today; up 7 buyins in four hours. My biggest one day poker profit. Feel like I got caught in an updraft and flopping sets was the norm. Man poker is fun when the cards are a-coming and your opponents are a-sucking. Rays of hopes for downswingers.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 17, 2009, 4:19am   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Ship it. Nice work

I'm hoping for a 5000+ average buy-in upswing today.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2009, 8:11am   #3
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

quick and dirty, thats how you like dont you

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2009, 8:27am   #4
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Haha, tell me you've been working on that for ten days!

-TWLLM

Old Jan 27, 2009, 3:24pm   #5
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Im just a post whore, like, in this very post

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2009, 5:43am   #6
Lolercaust jnr
Flop Artist

Lolercaust jnr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banalanal View Post
Had one of those heater days in the cgs today; up 7 buyins in four hours. My biggest one day poker profit. Feel like I got caught in an updraft and flopping sets was the norm. Man poker is fun when the cards are a-coming and your opponents are a-sucking. Rays of hopes for downswingers.

325bb @ 2/4 horse in just under 20h of play, playing on average 1.5 tables

not super epic but id settle for this every week(this is best upswing in last 6 months anyways)
Lolercaust jnr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2009, 9:56am   #7
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

I started writing about how hot I was running yesterday and on Wednesday, but the I got scared from the evil eye, and the jinx, and the maloyka.
So I'll just settle for congratulating you guys.
And may the good luck keep coming.
________
CherryCandy

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 9:20pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 8:46pm   #8
Banalanal
Grinder

Up 7 big bad buyins today boys! Fuck it, calling it an early day, 1000 hands. woop woop. Just what I need considering recently started 100nl

There was a 41/10 wtsd 37 sitting to my right, I was fucking hungry but I couldn't conscionably leave the table..3 stacks later I'm eating steak!

-TWLLM

Old Feb 11, 2009, 9:55am   #9
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Up 7 big bad buyins today boys! Fuck it, calling it an early day, 1000 hands. woop woop. Just what I need considering recently started 100nl

There was a 41/10 wtsd 37 sitting to my right, I was fucking hungry but I couldn't conscionably leave the table..3 stacks later I'm eating steak!

luckbox ; )
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 2:22pm   #10
rpark
Doyle Look-alike

rpark will become famous soon enough

Quote:
..3 stacks later I'm eating steak!
Eating a fish sandwich for lunch would have been more appropriate
rpark est déconnecté   Reply With Quote