THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Mar 01, 2009, 9:02am   #11
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

Ty all.

Bubbleboy do you think his call on the turn with J7 was ok?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 01, 2009, 9:42am   #12
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

not that he was thinking like that, but I would float there as well since your range is air only at that point.

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 1:18pm   #13
Maddox_23
Grinder

Maddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to behold

is "good for image" your excuse for every bad play you make, or......? LOL just kidding...pretty nice session!!!
mines are similar, but with a - infront of the $ sign
Maddox_23 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 9:41pm   #14
shendo
Doyle Look-alike

shendo has a spectacular aura aboutshendo has a spectacular aura aboutshendo has a spectacular aura about

Aggression works. These guys are playing 10-24 tables and are pretty much on auto-pilot and working on the general assumption that everyone else is doing more or less the same until the hud stats or a weird showdown tell them differently.

If you ramp up the volume as you wish to do, you're going to start seeing adjustments. Similarly, eventually you're going to have a day when the people you are up against make a lot of hands. Its going to be an ugly ugly day filled with many tears and broken computer accessories. Make sure to remember the good times when that happens.
shendo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 02, 2009, 2:32am   #15
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

Ty kindly Maddox, it's nice to see my donk-fish-crapness on the tables has been noticed.

Yeah I guess the brain-fart on the flop was to induce the thought "he's got air" when I bet the turn. There's not much point in betting a paired flop V's a fish playing 60%+ of hands coz he's folding most of his range there which explains the line. Btw brain-fart will be stolen and used many times, it amuses me.

Agreed Shendo. March will be spent only 4 tabling $1/2nl. I'll adjust to the level more quickly and be making more accurate reads.

On a side note this session was sort of a once off deal. I needed like 22 VPP's to hit platinum for the month and thought why not play a slightly manical game for a quick session and see what happens. I might switch it up a notch in March every once in a while but I don't want to be stood over a broken computer with a teary face as I watch 4 buy ins dissappear in 4 minutes because I was thinking, "They'll fold to this shove"
Old Mar 02, 2009, 2:40am   #16
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

200NL racks up FPP's like crazy on Stars. It's quite a difference from 100NL.

GLGL G6A. Good to see you shooting up.
Old Mar 03, 2009, 2:22am   #17
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Cheers Kwan and yes they're racking up insanely quick.
Old Mar 03, 2009, 3:25am   #18
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Congrats dude, I like maniac style play! Usually ends up in tears for me though.

Side point - isn't the monthly report threads thinly disguised brag posts when you think about it.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 03, 2009, 10:04am   #19
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
Congrats dude, I like maniac style play! Usually ends up in tears for me though.

Side point - isn't the monthly report threads thinly disguised brag posts when you think about it.
Not if I can't usually show a decent profit.
________
WEED

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 8:31pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 03, 2009, 4:38pm   #20
Mr Beaks
Don't got it going on

Mr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
I don't think it's even thinly disguised. It's a brag thread.