THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 03, 2009, 11:57pm   #1
Maddox_23
Grinder

Maddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to behold
Default kicking donk a$$es =)

yesterday (or was it today?) i was talking about how i hate everest in the "site reviews" section...but i change my statement...i LOVE everest.. never seen more donks...amazing..i created a new account 'cause my old's still frozen (see site reviews section for more infos about that)..i just put on 150 bucks to play a friend of mine HU..he didn't show up, so i was browsing the room..
i was watching that NL100 table, and it was just sick, that guy with a 52$ stack just open shoved for 50BB all the time..and at least one other guy at the table was a complete fish too..so as soon as the seat to the left of the maniac got free i sat down...
just played 22 hands and was up to 302$

ah fck..i wanted to put in some hand historys but just saw it's all in italian.. i don't want to change it now, im tired and go sleeping now...if someone cares i put them in tomorrow..
so for now just a short resume for what happend:

Hand 1: had QJ in the BB, SB limped..Qhigh flop..was betting to river, donk to my right called down A2 high..100,50$pot...ship it

Hand2: raised KK from middle position to 3.50$, BB went all in for 13.33$ more with A2s...kings held up

Hand3: was standard..my AA vs his KQ..he hit a Qon flop..won a 71$ pot

Hand4: donk open shoved for 37.75$ with J9s i called with KK...thank you

Hand5: i won a 87$ pot cause villain let me see free flop from SB with Q4s.. he had AK..i hit a Q+flush draw on a king high flop..i check/called the flop..turn brought me the 4..he went all in, i called..

i know i get lucky getting all those great hands...but wow, play on everest is ultra soft, at least at this table...im sorry i have to go, would've been nice playing a longer session with those players...you 'll never find a NL100 table like this on stars...even NL10 is tougher there..LOL

so i officially change my mind..EVEREST IS GREAT
Maddox_23 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 04, 2009, 2:03am   #2
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

you are a one-man-wrecking machine Maddox. Golly.
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 04, 2009, 2:55am   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli924 View Post
This

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 04, 2009, 10:11am   #4
Maddox_23
Grinder

Maddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli924 View Post

it's imbarrasing but i have to ask what this means
damn i really should spend less time playing poker, and more learning english
Old Mar 04, 2009, 1:33pm   #5
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

It more or less means that you beat the other players by a lot.

a wrecking machine destroys stuff. "wrecking" someone could also mean that they beat them by quite a bit. Being one man just means you don't really need help. The "machine" part kind of implies that it's automatic and doesn't require much thought or effort.

Your English slang lesson for the day.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 04, 2009, 2:44pm   #6
Maddox_23
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
It more or less means that you beat the other players by a lot.

a wrecking machine destroys stuff. "wrecking" someone could also mean that they beat them by quite a bit. Being one man just means you don't really need help. The "machine" part kind of implies that it's automatic and doesn't require much thought or effort.

Your English slang lesson for the day.

-d
ohhh...LOL..thank you
well now that i understand what i means: bullshitt!!..haha..im no
"one-man-wrecking-machine" just spotted the donky and made him bleed.. and got really lucky with my hands..i mean, got AA once and KK twice in 22 hands..and even better, they held up..