THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Mar 06, 2009, 10:26am   #11
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

3rd try

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 06, 2009, 2:52pm   #12
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 06, 2009, 6:28pm   #13
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of

Ugh. I could have beat that score easily if my last shot hadn't been so horrible. I didn't aim high enough or I would have cleared the tree.
Old Mar 06, 2009, 6:55pm   #14
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the following things with a violent, murderous passion:

- The tree at the ~1000 mark.
- The dead stretch from ~3500-4500, wtf, why not put some stuff there?
- That fucking vulture. Leave my penguin the fuck alone already, will you?

God I'm tilted.

Quote:
- jimmytrick
Quote:
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
Old Mar 06, 2009, 7:08pm   #15
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU View Post
I hate the following things with a violent, murderous passion:

- The tree at the ~1000 mark.
- The dead stretch from ~3500-4500, wtf, why not put some stuff there?
- That fucking vulture. Leave my penguin the fuck alone already, will you?

God I'm tilted.
ahahahaha, vulture part had me in tears.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 06, 2009, 8:43pm   #16
skeptix82
Making Monies

Try hard plzkthx.

Old Mar 06, 2009, 9:39pm   #17
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

sup
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2009, 1:22pm   #18
DoubleU
Calling station #1

what what

Quote:
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Old Mar 07, 2009, 3:41pm   #19
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

wow. I don't know how you guys are getting scores like that. I've only played it 5 or 6 times, but even 2000 seems hard to hit. I don't think I want to invest the time necessary to get up to 5000.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2009, 3:49pm   #20
DoubleU
Calling station #1

That's by far the wisest choice if you want to get anything else at all out of your life over the next few days. That said, try to get at least 1000 on your first shot (i.e. past that tree there) and you're in for 3000+ scores, if you don't clear the tree after that one on your second shot, you're going to have a hard time breaking 2500+ in my experience. How to do that? Obv I don't get it right all the time myself (I'd say about once every 25-30 tries, but I'm not sure really), but you want to aim right under the first giraffe's belly and hit the first snake with just enough speed to propel you over the first tree and send you towards the giraffe at the ~650 mark, hopefully just passing it so you keep going over the snakes there. Obv don't get picked up by the vulture along the way, i.e. stay low enough.

Quote:
- jimmytrick
Quote: