THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 16, 2009, 6:39pm   #31
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
Is it an ahk you made? How do these work? Does it do it on the active table and you bind it to a key? So I can bind stuff like raise 3xbb, raise 4xbb, bet pot, bet 2/3 pot, bet 1/2 pot, and just press buttons?
if you play on ongame or Ipoker:

www.betpot.info

I warn you, your poker life will never be the same

if not, the software forum of 2+2 will get you probably anything you can imagine to facilitate your poker life
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 16, 2009, 6:56pm   #32
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
if you play on ongame or Ipoker:

www.betpot.info

I warn you, your poker life will never be the same

if not, the software forum of 2+2 will get you probably anything you can imagine to facilitate your poker life
Then I'll need a robot that I can piss/crap into, will bring me food/drink (not my crap and piss preferably), and sex me during the breaks.
Old Mar 17, 2009, 3:04pm   #33
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

theres one compatible with every network but its quite expensive. I had to crush 200NL before I could offord it
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote