THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Apr 28, 2009, 12:04am   #21
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

cute and sexy, imo:

wet & sexy, obv.

"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

"building a huge catapult clearly is the best solution here"

2muchMoney

Bonsai29 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 28, 2009, 12:54am   #22
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

i love this thread

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 12:03am   #23
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banalanal View Post
i love this thread
and the thread loves u!

"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

2muchMoney

Old Jun 06, 2009, 6:13pm   #24
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

yehaw

---

2muchMoney

Old Jun 08, 2009, 10:59pm   #25
kyo3030
Flop Artist

kyo3030 is on a distinguished road

Oh hey, yeah.

kyo3030 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2009, 7:52pm   #26
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

lol, that pic is so funny
---

2muchMoney

Old Jul 14, 2009, 4:37pm   #27
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

I was looking for some new flash games to occupy my time with and once I saw this

http://www.gamesforwork.com/games/pl...ideboob_3.html

http://www.gamesforwork.com/games/pl...tch-Flash_Game

I thought I have to share this with Bonsai
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.

Last edited by ggnh; Jul 14, 2009 at 4:48pm.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 12:00am   #28
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

---

2muchMoney

Old Jul 15, 2009, 12:19am   #29
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

I love you guys. This thread ought to be updated daily, imo. Like we all take turns.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 10:20pm   #30
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

megan fox any1?