THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 06, 2009, 4:58pm   #71
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Ok, stake is starting today. If you have questions or comments regarding the stake as a whole, continue to post them in this thread. For day-to-day issues, please post in the provided sweat thread.

I will keep a running total of gross cashes/bounties/rebuys in the first post of this thread.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 06, 2009, 5:50pm   #72
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

GO GO GO Skeptix...
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 07, 2009, 5:30pm   #73
blackaces
Professional

blackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond repute

good luck! and take sth down please! wont be able to rail though most of the time because of exams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
ach kack fullring
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavv View Post
Gott hasst mich offensichtlich. Ich hasse ihn auch. Der scheiss Wichser.
blackaces est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2009, 8:09pm   #74
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of

If there is a negative balance at the end of the stake I will eat the loss. Fuck it imo.
Old May 09, 2009, 9:00pm   #75
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
If there is a negative balance at the end of the stake I will eat the loss. Fuck it imo.
Very generous - but not necessary imo (within reason obv).

Think about it again when you have got over the pissed off feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2009, 5:37pm   #76
skeptix82
Making Monies

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
Very generous - but not necessary imo (within reason obv).

Think about it again when you have got over the pissed off feeling.
I've thought about it and I am holding to this. If there is a negative balance, it won't be very much, and I will feel very, very bad. This will help easy my guilt.
Old May 11, 2009, 5:48pm   #77
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I don't have any shares, but even if I did, I certainly wouldn't expect anything if you lost it all. That's part of the risk.

If you do another staking, why would anybody not buy up all of the shares knowing they can't possibly lose anything? Bad luck happens and that's part of the game here. You shouldn't feel guilty over this.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2009, 5:57pm   #78
skeptix82
Making Monies

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I don't have any shares, but even if I did, I certainly wouldn't expect anything if you lost it all. That's part of the risk.

If you do another staking, why would anybody not buy up all of the shares knowing they can't possibly lose anything? Bad luck happens and that's part of the game here. You shouldn't feel guilty over this.

-d
I think you misunderstand. The stakers can still lose their money. We were talking about additional rebuy monies that had not been accounted for in the initial stake. I was saying that if the stake lost money, and there was something like $500 in additional rebuy monies, that I would not re-charge the stakers for that money, I would eat it.
Old May 11, 2009, 9:20pm   #79
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

The Geneous Kind of Stake - I'll give you $50 and if you win, we share the profits and if you lose, you can just pay me back the $50

Yes, i've had people try it and then wonder why I wouldn't accept their generous offer.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2009, 9:57pm   #80
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
I think you misunderstand. The stakers can still lose their money. We were talking about additional rebuy monies that had not been accounted for in the initial stake. I was saying that if the stake lost money, and there was something like $500 in additional rebuy monies, that I would not re-charge the stakers for that money, I would eat it.
Ah, that makes more sense, my bad.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote