THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 04, 2009, 7:11am   #1
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all
Default Titan Poker

I've just had a break from poker for a few months so I decided to go to a new site and get a bonus, I have to say, the Titan Poker software is rubbish...

You can't resize the tables, so if you multi-table the tables overlap which is annoying.

You only get about 15 seconds to make your decision, no "time" button.

The software crashed at one point when I was on a flush draw, I restarted the software which took about 20 seconds and when I had logged back in it had folded the hand and it hit on the turn which was bloody annoying, no disconnect time like there is on Stars/Tilt?

When it's your turn the windows sometimes doesn't pop to the front and makes a beeping sound like stars/tilt, so it folds the hand for you.

The need to improve their software before I bother playing at that site again.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 03, 2009, 10:40am   #2
sofia24
River Rat

sofia24 is on a distinguished road

Hi MikeAK47

I am playing Poker from last November. I came across kingsclubpoker.com early in my playing history and it seems nice. Now I am enjoying online poker there.
sofia24 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote