THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 22, 2009, 8:47pm   #1
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold
Default Best Run EVER OMG

Best run of my life today fellas, almost retired!!! Up crazy money, never seen players so shitty with so much money...whooowhooop, Champagne and strippers tonight...Then I look up...play money...gnuf changed their table signup feature so that a person registers for real money and fake money simultaneously! Is that ever gay and pointless!

Well I think I reached a new level in tilt control considering I just laughed and told the girls to put their clothes back on, party's over...

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 23, 2009, 10:26am   #2
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

lol

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2009, 10:08pm   #3
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Hilarious whether or not it's true

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2009, 2:15am   #4
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

oh I be not shitting my friend. i could not put it together why people were allowed to buy in so deep... and what the fuck was wrong with everybody... but really why would gnuf let you sign up to real and play money at the same time...lol ...gay

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote