THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > Strategy > Beginners' Corner

Old Oct 12, 2009, 2:41pm   #11
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytrick View Post
Good thread.

I am expecting however, KC to recieve a Nobel Prize soon. Since returning about 12 hours ago, he has resembled a black president.
Mmm racism. Tastes good with jealousy.

Quote:
Always at his best with a sarcastic one liner, he has now moved on to epistles. The gospel according to.
The Epistles weren't gospels. The gospels were gospels, the epistles were epistles.

Quote:
If Ozone does a 5 most overappreciated pokertips list next shuffle, I'd grant KC the first 4 spots.
*scratches head* not entirely sure why you'd be writing Ozone's list for him unless you're his troll account, but fair enough. If the United Nations were a biscuit barrel, I'd let you have the garibaldi.

Quote:
I'd advise God to reconsider 2012, as Jesus might have a tuff time topping the Second Coming of Killcrazy. Though I am seriously praying for an intermission soon.
God is Mayan? Or is Jesus just stoked about the 2012 London Olympics?

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 12, 2009, 2:57pm   #12
cobalt
Professional

cobalt has a spectacular aura aboutcobalt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cobalt Send a message via Skype™ to cobalt

Epistles are letters, by definition. While I enjoy Kc's posts, I can't help but to think they might be more entertaining if written in letter-form.
cobalt est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2009, 4:09pm   #13
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
Epistles are letters, by definition. While I enjoy Kc's posts, I can't help but to think they might be more entertaining if written in letter-form.
Dear Sir,

It is with grave accent and occasional table that I find myself again engaged in corresponding with your office on this matter.

It is now a month since I petitioned the Scottish Justice Minister commending him on his decision to release the convicted mass-murderer Abdelbaset Mohmed Ali al-Megrahi, and yet still our fair city is overrun with proletarian riffraff from the colonies.

This very morning while exercising my hounds on the Royal Mile, I was engaged by such an individual reposing neath a sign bearing the legend "Royal Mile" peradventure I direct him presently to the Royal Mile. I set to him with the hittin'-thing I maintain about my person for such eventualities, assisted by an officer in Her Majesty's constabulary who was well disposed to stand on the miscreant's face while I went through his pockets prior to his inevitable immolation.

I was patently horrified to discover, however, that this vagabond was still entitled to treatment in one of our victorian deathtrap hospitals and that the education the constable, myself, and a gang of local urchins had bestowed would be undone! I can only pray that he remains mentally scarred, or contracts one of the so termed "superbugs" that have become so popular with the younger generation.

I beg leave to remain, Sir, your most humble and obedient servant,

Lord Plantagenet FW Killcrazy KCMG
Old Oct 12, 2009, 6:48pm   #14
JoshuaSit
Brunson

JoshuaSit will become famous soon enoughJoshuaSit will become famous soon enough
Default Wow

Hustlr brought this post to my attn, well, because my bluff was used in the the ex..

Well, I would just lie o thank kmay for the help....

Now, I will return to my reclusive state of study and refinement.

late
JoshuaSit est déconnecté   Reply With Quote