THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 27, 2009, 7:00pm   #1
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold
Default Rate my sexy ass sexy bluff...

UTG: $50.00
CO: $26.14
BTN: $66.43 Decent thinking reg, general tag stats. Will barrel draws. Will bet if I look weak. Capable of bigger laydowns. I have a tighter image against him but he knows I'm capable of some moves.
Hero (SB): $90.26
BB: $70.51
Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with 3 K
1 fold, CO calls $0.50, BTN calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.25, BB checks
Flop: ($2.00) J 3 4 (4 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks, BTN bets $2.00, Hero calls $2, BB folds, CO folds
Turn: ($6.00) J (2 players)
Hero checks, BTN bets $4.00, Hero raises to $13, BTN calls $9
River: ($32.00) 6 (2 players)
Hero bets $25.00,

OMG that's hot? Or jesus put some clothes on?

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 27, 2009, 7:15pm   #2
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

1. I don't think any decent reg is ever limping behind a CO limp here, so your player observation might need to shift downward.
2. I checkraise the flop all freaking day with a pair + strong draw + over + bdsd in a 4-way limped pot. Being OOP, it is going to be impossible to extract if we hit on the turn.
3. The villian's most likely hands to bet the flop into 3 others is Jx hands, sets, and draws. The fact that we have a club draw makes it less likely he has a club draw as well. I would say his range changes on the turn to made hands, but you have a read saying he'll barrel his draws so a draw is still possible.

I hate the river- villian isn't going to fold any jx hand and you are already beating the majority of his draws (with the exception of 5/6 of clubs). As played... I don't know.

Completing oop with this hand is "meh" as well in my eyes.

Last edited by Timbilo; Oct 27, 2009 at 8:05pm.
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2009, 7:46pm   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

My first thought is if i'm villain i'm not calling the turn to fold the river with any of my range except club draws which you're beating anyway so i'm not a huge fan.

Also I like bet/3bet the flop but if you're going to check then it should be a check/raise/barrel turn and river both for value when you hit or as a bluff on the river if you miss

Also as played I prefer $28-30 to $25 on the river, it just looks more like the set part of your range imo and you're more likely to fold out mid PPs which I assume is the goal here (but he should have folded them on the turn anyway, so idk?)

Last edited by SwoopAE; Oct 27, 2009 at 7:50pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2009, 7:55pm   #4
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

My standard is to get it in on the flop but I felt like mixing it up. With that much equity, it can't be bad. And given that villain limped the btn, his j's have to be as week as they are in my range, I don't think he's happy to have to call that river bet when I take such a nutted up line in a limped pot...

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote